Friday, November 07, 2008

Something Real Big In The Works.....

I always end up talking about my relationship life in my posts because my professional life...well I don't need to express much see and this week I got a second job at a local hospital and I got my professional therapy license. Not to toot my own horn but I am only 25 and I've gained all of this! I'm quite proud of myself...*bowing, bowing, curtsy*.

Okay, enough of that but really this is what I am excited about...I just got a really big offer that I couldn't pass up. Now it won't be a new job but it will give me a great opportunity to voice my opinions Monday thru Friday but I need a format...I have to develop something...This isn't something I sought out it was something that was dropped in my lap...and I'm going to take it...I'll give more details later...

So I got all caught up in the election and forgot to talk about Mexico...It was okay..the cruise ship was kind of bootleg...Carnival was like traveling on a big cafeteria...I was so mad and the food was not what I had expected...I was so mad about the food!!! I was looking forward to a smorgishborg of food and I got a midnight pizza bar only where Pizza Hut had better pizza are you serious? Okay so besides that we went to Key West first and I got 4 Coach bags on a 70% sale out of the Coach Warehouse Store ... OMG!!!! And I only spent $150 on all bags and I'm talking big bags!!! Then we were supposed to be in Mexico for 12 noon the next day but some damn white man fell on the ship and broke his arm so we had to turn around so he could be air lifted back home...We got to Mexico at 4pm and left at 12am..We went shopping there a little bit then we ate...My aunt refused to eat any Mexican food she was so anxious to get back on the ship and eat there...I think because she was fearful of the whole Mexican water thing...but we were in a tourist spot like real tourist they weren't selling anything in pesos which I wanted them to cause 12 pesos = $1...I felt rich with my 2500 pesos in my pocket!!! LOL...We get back on the ship...go to the Halloween Party...I get drunk start talking to my sister-in-law...and this young boy tries to holla and when I say young I mean like 17 years old...so I tell him no R. Kelly over here homeboy...but I explain to my sister-in-law that my brother, local football coach, had to stop his students from trying to holla at me one time when I went to the locker room to get some money cause I was hungry...She gets mad saying my brother doesn't give money out to anyone but he gave me money and that's crazy etc, etc, and she's going to check when we get home...so now I feel uncomfortable because I started an argument between my brother and his wife...then on the last day it rains all day, my mom starts her OCD stuff again...with rushing us off the boat to the airport where we had to wait 2 1/2 hours for the plane...I felt like crap because it felt like I was still moving with the ship even though I was on land...And then finally that night when I get home...my sister-in-law calls me and says when did my husband give you that money...meaning they were arguing then and I said 2 years ago I think cause that's really when it was...her only answer was oh...ok bye. Really? Really?

Next time I'm vacationing with my friends and not my family!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM , Blogger Jazzy said...

Looking forward to hearing about this new opportunity!

The cruise! lol...I'm really not a fan of cruises. I've been on three, with three different lines and they're all pretty much the same...SUCKY! lol

Your sister in law is being ridiculous. She's mad YOUR BROTHER gave you money for food? Girl stop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home