Friday, May 30, 2008

Momma I Made It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's me getting my degree with the red on top my hat.
That's my momma ya'll!!!!

That's me getting hooded in the middle of the stage
I'll have a substantial post later...after I finish partying from graduation...been partying for the past 2 weeks...I'll be done after the first week of June!!!! Thanks Diva for the Graduation Shouts!!!! I finally got a Masters Ya'll!!!!!


This is from my graduation party I had the night before!

7 Comments:

At 4:08 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

congrats!!

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

Nice pics and congrats!

How tall are you? You look really short in that last picture. That's not an insult, I like short. LOL

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Thanks Ya'll!!!!

RJ - No offense taken...I am really short...I'm like 5' but I had on heels there so I was about 5'4" LOL!!!!!

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger JayBee said...

i'm so glad that you reached this milestone. what's with the red on the graduation cap? ::wonders if the party promoter/event planner planned her own party.::

::then wonders why jaybee didn't get a personal invite::

congrats again!

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger JayBee said...

and i'm sure your mom is proud. we are so fortunate to have our moms still with us. i didn't see 31 in any shots, but i'm sure he was there.

 
At 9:58 AM , Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

Congratulations!

Now on to the crazy real world...

Good luck with everything and remember the sky is the limit!

 
At 1:45 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jaybee - 31 was definitely there...I'm going to blog about him tomorrow I have an issue with him....I guess I finally post a pic of us. Oh I did plan my own party and I definitely forgot the blogger invites my bad!!! I'm sorry!!! Oh the red is a design that I put up there I'll take a pic of that and send it to you...LOL

Eb - Thanks so much!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home