Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Know It's Been Awhile

It's been a while since I've been on but I was just trying to get some things together. In short, schools opened back up and although I don't have children, I protect them so since the schools are open, my job became way more complicated. I tried getting back on here and doing some things but I couldn't. Long story short, I'm here now!!!!

So what's been going on? Well, I met a guy...I left the Haitian alone and now, I'm going good I hope...I guess. Well, I met this guy and he is the best so far...we are definitely going as smoothly as possible for it to be day 30. I usually fuck up by now, that it's either over or we go on for another 3 or 4 months then it's over like 31. I definitely had a great time with Eb last month at her Birthday Party. Met some cool Cuban dudes and they brought us drinks and we were drunk...and I made it to work the next day!!! Damn I'm good!!!

Til Sunday!!!! TTYL

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Blogger Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Hi CK. Found your blog thru a link at another. It's nice. I read some of your posts and I'm a social worker too; don't see many of us blogging. Come by and visit mine when you get time.
~ Kit

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

hahahaah... girl I had a good time with you too but that was NOT my birthday... just a monthly happy hour I did once a month all summer

did you get the invite to the halloween party?

That is going to be a big one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home