Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've Lost It

Recently I've been thinking about my ex that I lived with. I thought how I fucked up...how I left a relationship...althought it was skewed I left it for what? Because I don't have peace of mind or happiness outside of it now? It's been a whole year and I contacted him and we spoke and then he blocked my number. I mean we spoke and we talked about us and things sounded okay and then he blocked my number. I thought it was sad and funny at the same time.

Yesterday I heard a statement made on the radio about relationships and young people it said: It is the most beautiful worst decision you can make. Because young people don't understand how you can love someone and hate them at the same time. And in order to have that grandparents love, staying together for 40, 50, 60 years; you have to be able to work on it. You have to know that there will be rough patches that last longer than a couple of months.

That's when I thought back to myself...he asked me to change several times and I did immediately but I asked him to change some things and he just did not...it got to the point where we were arguing all of the time, not having sex, and being resentful and stuff to one another. I wonder if we would have heard this statement earlier we would have understood each other soon. I mean, really I thought he would never change, don't ask me if he changed now because guess what he blocked my number...oh damn!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM , Blogger Jazzy said...

lol @ him blocking his phone for no reason. That's weird. He sounds like he's immature...and an ex for a reason.

It's probably a good thing that you don't/can't call him.

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

girlie you are better off... everything happens for a reason... and relationships mean compromising things without losing a piece of yourself and it seems to me that if you had stayed you were not be where you are.

So come to the halloween party... we are going to have plenty of cuties in there that will help you keep your mind off someone in the past...lol

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Diva - it very funny that he blocked the number but also very good I can't call!!!!

Eb - I can't come to the party I'll be in Mexico...I'm sorry but I'll be back the day before Election Day...So I will be here to VOTE!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home