Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm Silent....and so is my phone....

2 days til the cruise...and the list of reasons I had before has become the worst list ever1!!! Diva [my big sister in my head] and Eb [my cool cousin in my head] both told me to leave The Barber alone and I came to the conclusion a couple of weeks ago that they were right... Well I came to the conclusion when I went out of town for a few days. Before I left he was all up some other chicks ass so I igged him [ignored him]! He continued to be pissy...I mean come on dude you're in the same place as me with another chick and you're ignoring me because of what? We're not exclusive...why are you so childish...so I kept it moving...but when I came back it was like baby baby please...Nig-ro please?!?

He is harassing me...The Barber...he won't go away...I have an item of his that I sent off to get fixed and it's not ready yet I've been calling the company to get it back so I can just give it to him so that I don't have to deal with him anymore but he is calling crazy...I mean calling me at 5am...My phone is silent...I am silent...I am saving the texts and the next step is to press charges because I just want to be left alone...I even gave him the company number so he can harass them...

On top of all of that, I got to work yesterday and they gave me a new case...I work on a caseload so you're on a constant rotation, I go on vacation on Wednesday...I got a case yesterday...and what am I supposed to do between Monday and Tuesday and still update all of my cases? Really? I am now Superhuman? LOL!!! My boss is challenged...mentally...

I'm not even packed for Mexico...wow...My hair is fucked up...I'm stressed out and I think I'm about to get my period and I'm going on vacation...this is some bullshit!!!! The only good thing is that all my bills are paid...I will get paid while on vacation...and I've never been on a cruise before...smiles!!! Happy Tuesday and for those in the Northeast it's raining but at least we can see the rain today!!!!

Update...yes 3 minutes later...The Barber is mad that I'm ignoring him and has asked that I never call him again...Thanks!!! I'm so happy ... Goodbye Asshole!!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Blogger Jazzy said...

lmao @ the barber. I think it's so ridiculous for someone to call you to tell you not to call them when they're the ones phone stalking. LOL!

Good for you, for continuing to ignore him. I'd send him a text about the item...that you'll send it when you have it. Then I'd block his number.

Have fun on you cruise!!

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

Diva stole the first part of my comment. calling to tell you not to call is ridiculous.

You sound like you need that cruise right about now. Have lots of fun!!!

 
At 2:57 PM , Blogger Sha Boogie said...

Don't you love when losers dismiss themselves? lol!

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Diva - I am so glad...I already erased the number but he has definitely been calling all damn day long...actually I'm not going to say anything I gave him the company's number before he said don't call him anymore so he can call them himself for the items...

RJ - I do need the cruise so bad...and I'm going to be like you while I'm gone...I'm going to take mad pictures of myself...LMAO!

Sha - Welcome and yes I love when losers dismiss themselves because it leaves room for new people to come along!!!

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger So...Wise...Sista said...

Dang...Sounds like Mexico is coming right on time. Im jealous but not a hater (depending on if Ive been to the place before) so have a FANTASTIC time!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home