Monday, August 25, 2008

This Weekend Oh Gosh!!!

Oh my gosh so many things have happened over the weekend!!!! On Friday I met Mo...I know my cousin is shitting his draws now!!!! LOL!!!! Mo said that Jarrod felt like she was getting to close to his life he is so silly!!! Crazy Boy!!!

Friday night was 2 of my friends birthday parties...had a really great time even though they were fucking 3 hours late for their first party that I threw them but the after party we had mad fun at!!! It was like an impromptu high school reunion which turned out really great! I went on a date during the week with a guy I went to high school with but barely remembered we had a great time and he came to the birthday party with his boys and his cousin and we had a great time getting cozy in the VIP section with his grey goose bottle and no pun intended!!!

My bank account is no longer empty cause I got paid but its back down to $200 after I paid all my bills and went out this weekend ... such a damn shame!!!!

Then Saturday was my Grandmother's [Nana to you!] bbq at her house. Everything was going great nice and smooth until my mother got drunk and started talking shit to me. And instead of me being the bigger person I got sucked into it and we ended up in this big ass, dramatic, drag down fight in the middle of the f*cking street! Yes in the middle of the damn street!!!! Straight up in the middle of the street!!!! All types of fuck you, muthafucka, and bitch words were being thrown around!!! She was inconsiderate and it is what it is....so now we're not talking but we live in the same house.

Sunday we continued with the non-verbal communication between my mother and I....and miraculously I had to find my keys in the garbage outside of the house inside of the garbage bag...that made me so late for the club...which was becoming harder and harder to go to because the big pay off was not happening. In the end I told my employer that I could no longer do the clubs and promoting so I officially pulled out of that and now I've lost a friend or at least someone I thought was a friend because I got the silence!!! And on top of all of that I'm hungry now...and it's gloomy then sunny outside!

Have a nice Monday Everyone!!!

Oh ps. I get to meet Eb the Celeb on Wednesday...I'm so excited can't wait!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 11:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no pookie. lol
Well im always here for you even when im not in present company.

 
At 6:32 AM , Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

I'll take my repressed family emotions over actual fights anyday. LOL

Look at you becoming Ms Meet a Blogger! Meeting bloggers is always interesting.

 
At 8:31 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Shauna - I know you're always there!!!! You're the best!!!! You know how she get when she drunk ...shit you know how she is when she sober!

Rah-some...bwahahahahaha...I wish I had more repressed memories and emotions than actual fights but that doesn't work with my mom...It was so fun to meet Mo and she lives so close the whole damn time!

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

thank you soooooo much for coming out to my event last night.. and even snagged you a lil boo too...

 
At 11:45 AM , Blogger Jazzy said...

OMG @ you and you're mom going at it in the street...that's when you know it's time to get your own place.

 
At 6:04 PM , Blogger JayBee said...

that house just isn't big enough for the two of you. based on what i know about you already you're both very strong willed and so it's no suprise that emotions can boil over from time to time. i'm not gonna play the blame game, but as much as is possible try to restrain from fighting your mom. i couldn't sit idly by and not at least say it. believe you me i understand how a parent can aggravate you to NOOOOO end. not really following the 'i met mo' thing. i guess i need to go back and do some homework. glad you had a great time with the high school dude. finding my keys in the trash would have just about sent me over the edge. i'm glad you exercised restraint. finally, you can't give up party promoting. who's gonna throw the blogger party now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home