Monday, October 13, 2008

17 Days & Counting

17 days and counting to my vacation and I can not wait...I can't wait for numerous reasons. So I left the barber alone and kept it moving...I stopped calling him for the past coouple of days and then all of a sudden he wanted to see me...I went to see him...he was high and drunk...I was sober...we sat in the shop while he ate the food he asked me to pick up...The Gators won 51-21 I should have bet more money on the game...

We went to the house and well we went to sleep...in the middle of the night I swallowed and then went back to sleep...in the morning, I wanted to have sex but only if he was throwing his face in it...he said no, but the past 2 weeks I've swallowed damn near every night without sex because I missed my period so we were afraid to have sex until I had a pregnancy test...it was negative a week ago...my body just skipped the menstraul cycle...

Back to the morning...so because he said no I rolled back over and went to sleep...then he started poking me as if it would wake me up...I was already awake I just chose to ignore him and he kept at it for approximately 1 hour then he rolled me over and started kneeing me in my collar bone...we tussled back and forth for 30 minutes and then he did what I wanted him to do and it was great!!! I missed him...He said I've been distant lately, I'm distant because you've got this going on so...I'm distant...

I went home afterwards...finally saw American Gangster and went to the club...had a great time and my ex showed up...we talked in the VIP for a while and he gave me $100 saying didn't he miss my birthday and valentines day...I said sure even though I didn't care but my bank account was about to bounce so I took it...

The Haitian was there but he had his out of town chick the girl from Canada there...I never blogged about her but while The Haitian and I were dealing with each other he had a Canadian chick come in from out of town and in front of me kissing and stuff...But in the end of the day...I made my drunken phone call to the barber he didn't answer...I called back a couple of times still no answer and then he turned his phone off!!!! Wow...today I slept all day and texted back and forth with the 20 year old!!! Oh I met a 22 year old last night his phone was dead but aparently he has my number so he can call if he wants...but he smokes cigarettes...

Long story short...17 days till I'm in Sunny Sunny Hot Hot Mexico for 5 days...Thank you Lord for the vacation you are about to provide for me!!!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:19 PM , Blogger Jazzy said...

Ummmm wow.

Girl...I don't know you well enough to say all that I really want to say, but I will say...that you should really think twice about swallowing EVER AGAIN for the barber or anyone that is not your one and only.

I mean dude waking you up with his knee on your collar bone like his azz is entitled. Then he wants to turn his phone off? Lose him.

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Diva - hahaha...I so knew you were going to take the Big Sister role with me and I appreciate that...I also realized after I wrote it that I categorized him like a villan...but I will heed your warning Big Sister in My Head!

 
At 12:38 AM , Blogger Dopelikelouboutins said...

thanks for stopping by :-)

 
At 10:34 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Thanks for coming by!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home