Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can I Be Your Sugar Momma

I rarely talk about my friends but as I listen to myself talk to others about my college experience I realize that we did some crazy as shit...And as I woke up this morning...next to the Barber I thought about his female friend and the stupid that happened in college...

I have a friend and we'll call her...Bianca...Well in college Bianca dated a football player we'll call Andre and they dated all of colleged and even after college. But the shit he put her thru was just crazy as hell. Everytime you turned around Andre had these female friends and other women and I mean Bianca was crazy as hell. That's my girl but that bitch [in the fondest terms] is crazy as hell!!!

One night junior year...I had my own place with my roommate the Mexican...that's a total different post...Our place was cool but right before we moved in together I would always be at the Mexican's house. Well Bianca, the Mexican, and I were the best of girlfriends. We talked about everything and it was no secret that Andre was a mess...He wouldn't be blatant with his cheating but the girls he was with were blatant as hell...I mean they would call Bianca's phone and all types of shit...Andre even had this one white girl who paid all of his bills, his rent, his car note you name it! Bianca let that shit just go on cause hey she was benefiting from the shit too...Well, clearly case in point the barber is definitely doing that with chick because she trips me out...she walks in the shop the other day with all these wall fixings and accessories and all he said was I like that but not that take the rest of that shit back to the store...and she hung up what he liked and packed the other shit up and kindly left the shop all the while he and I are laying on the couch watching a movie...

Sorry, I side barred for a moment...Andre was also dating this one chick named Tiffany...When Andre wasn't with Bianca he was with Tiffany....Bianca knew this and Tiffany and her friends didn't give a fuck...they would bump into her at parties, call her all types of name and like I said Bianca was crazy too so half the time she instigated the shit by spilling a drink on them or something...Well she came to the Mexican's house one day to pick us up at 11pm. She lied to us she told us we were going to Cold Stone Ice Creamery [my absolute fav]...we all get in the car and next thing you know we are at Andre's house.. The first thing out of my mouth was like what the fuck are we doing here...Bianca goes, well remember last week when we were in the club and Tiffany bumped into you and I pulled her ponytail and got us kicked out the club cause I was about to start a fight...I said yea...she goes, well she's here now...I'm like so what's up why are we here...Bianca said I'm going in...Before we could even talk her out of it...because mind you she was talking to the Mexican who had a 4.0 every semester and me a student on the Conduct Committee this bitch is out of the car and knocking on the fucking door...Andre opens the door this chick pushes her way in so we go in after her...next thing you know she is up in the bedroom and guess who is undressed in the sheets...Tiffany...Bianca goes gets her underwear or something personal out of the dresser draw...I could of sworn that Tiffany was going to jump up and beat her ass cause she was so tough and damn bad anywhere else we saw...but this bitch pulled the damn covers over her head...Bianca said now what bitch...he's still my man and walked out the damn house...I was so confused...

Point of the story as I was laying in the bed with the barber the other night I heard the front door to the house open...I could of sworn it was going to be the female friend...he was knocked out but I was ready for whatever was going to go down...it wasn't it was just his brother dropping some shit off...But how did I get in my crazy home girl's position where I'm ready to argue over a dude? I asked myself that today...I thought about Bianca and said it's not worth any fight for...but for now...I like his company

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

LMAO...Bianca is definitely a mess but she was one of the best friends I have ever had because she is down to ride no matter what!!! LOL

 
At 10:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with diamondsr4eva, and you know I have experienced this first hand. Company and a Big Dick will probalby not get past the 16 week curse. Its fun for now but I think you want more than that. But then again you are 25, single, no kids(except bamboo),have fun F**K IT!!! somebody should have fun if I cant.

 
At 5:11 PM , Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

Reason # 4080 why you shouldnt mess with involved people. Believe me I know from experience. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home