Wednesday, May 07, 2008

One Thing At A Time Please?

That's how I feel like my life has been right now...It's been so long since I posted, it's ridiculous. It's not like I'm not doing anything. Shit it's like I'm doing so much but doesn't feel like I'm getting anything done. So I've finally gotten a chance to post and I honestly think because I had to take some me time to sit and pamper myself for a couple of seconds that I got the oppoturnity to post. So what's been going on? Everything and nothing at all.

30 is definitely still in the picture. There is no question that he won't be around by the end of summer. Things have been going so well between him and I that I may cut off the other guys that I have been dating. *Side Bar - Why does that happen? Women get wrapped up in a guy that they are dating, yes definitely dating not a boyfriend and then we cut off all the other men that we are dating too but men don't cut any of the other women off.* On other thought, I won't cut anyone off, I'll just keep things going the way they are until I'm ready to commit to him.

Grad School is definitely over! Yes, I handed in my last finals last week and I got one back, got a B+ on the final paper and an A in the class. The other class and the internship, I haven't heard from yet. Still got a financial hold on my record although I paid the balance it just hasn't been updated yet.

Lastly, work is kicking my assets!!! They want to fire my supervisor. His superiors feel that he is incompetent but the problem is that because they want to fire him puts hell on those underneath him. They double check our work for his mistakes, they constantly call us, and it is just taxing on someone's body. I'm just really beat!!! I'm so beat up mentally from this!!!

Other than all of that.....I'm good!!!! A little sleep deprived and hungry but I'm good. I think I need a beer draw like Jamielor a day where I think I'm a Superstar like Jaybeeand Rashan...or maybe a day where I can just tell my supervisor that he is an idoit like Divaimplied...But more importantly I think I need those summers off like Von Kutieboots....I live vicariously thru those items right now until I get a chance to be normal again. Hopefully, after I catch up on work at work, graduate, and maybe get some from 30.... I should be fine....did I mention that it just so happens to be that week...yeah...life is pretty tough now...LOL!!! But I'm hanging in there!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:48 AM , Blogger JayBee said...

i was starting to get a lil concerned 'bout u. glad to see you post something. glad for you and 30. i know you're super relieved that grad school is over and done with. now it's time to do that paperwork to get those extra duckets on the job. oh, wait, i don't even know if you're planning on staying at your current job or going elsewhere. i don't know if your advanced degree goes with what you do now or what. do tell. not too much i can say about work but i hate having people 2nd guess my work especially if i haven't heretofore given you cause to do so. after your auntie leaves hit 30 up on that otha tip. for now, just look to him for a little moral support.

 
At 8:08 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Thanks Jaybee...glad to see you were concerned...sorry I was late...I'll post tomorrow about what I do for a living...I'm going out for a drink tonight!!!! LOL!!!!
ps. strange things in the livingroom? you know what I mean...

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

good luck on that quest for normality! lol. i'm abt to drink one now! congrats on finishing school!!!!!! yay!

 
At 11:16 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Thanks Jameil...I'm working on being normal...I went out with tonight and 30 met me at the lounge...got a little jealous when I saw a chick dancing on him...he told me to cut it out...but still...lol feels nice to like someone

 
At 1:22 AM , Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

It's not just women that cut all the other people off. I know I can only focus on one thing at a time.

That being said, its not always the best course of action.

Baby, I'm A Star!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home