Sunday, April 20, 2008

Why Am I Running?

I'm in Philly for the weekend and this is what happened...So before I came to Philly my coworkers and I had a conversation about anal sex. As much as I am open to sexual experiences, seeing that I lost my virginity at 14 and I tend to think that I may be a little superheadish...well I don't do anals! 30 and I had sex one day and he put his thumb there and that shut down sex for the night!!! Anyway, I'm kind of prudish when it comes to certain things. So my coworkers were saying that I have to lighten up so I tried. It's dinner time, I'm in Philly, we're in the house watching a movie and you know it started popping off, next thing you know there's a finger in my ass. It was okay but what happened afterwards was not cool!!!! Not at all!!! We finish up, we shower, then we hit dinner. We come back and we're watching the rest of the movie. We both start falling asleep on the couch. Then it's like okay I'm going to get in the bed. I get ready to change my clothes. I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. By the way, I'm glad I have a big makeup bag where I carry everything in it. Well, I go into the bathroom, close the door and my stomach starts. I know when I've eaten something I shouldn't. As soon as I'm done eating, like 20 minutes later it feels like I have some type of alien in my stomach that is trying to rip out. So I said in my head oh shit, i have the runs and i'm out of town!!! Now I don't know how long you guys have been reading, but 30 and I have not known each other long enough for me to shit at his house. So I turn on the shower cause I'm like fuck it I got shower now. I sit down and my whole life is pouring out of me...I know this is so nasty but this is what happened!!! So now I'm flushing the toilet like 3 or 4 times and I'm praying to God he is still sleep on the couch so he can't hear it. Even more, I'm praying that this bullshit odor nuetralizer he has works.

Now why was I so nervous, well 30 has decided that he wants to start toileting with the door open while I'm here. Dude is getting comfortable. Like for example, I'm in the living room now and he's in the shower to my left with the door open. I'm only blogging in the living room because the wireless connection is better out here. Ps. he doesn't know I have a blog. So that was is why I'm nervous as shit... So I have figured out why I never do the anal thing. You let someone stick a finger up there and next thing you know you're shitting your whole life away!

It's a nice day, I'm think I'm going to ask if we can go to the park, talk later guys!!!!

Labels:

17 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger Jazzy said...

You are out of control!!!! LOL

Clearly you need to have a talk with 30 about the thumb-in-the-butt move...especially since it makes you uncomfortable. I woulda shut it down too...my booty has a do not disturb sign.

lmao@you agonizing over taking a dump at his house though. Too funny!

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jaybee - yeah the first night he tried the finger up my ass thing I shut down sex but last night I let him have it...I should go and brand the phrase.

Diva - I'm not uncomfortable anymore, I let him stick his finger up there last night...I'm interested in see what it's really all about...I was terribly nervous about taking a dump I guess I don't want to turn him off in anyway.

 
At 1:08 AM , Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

all i can say is that it aint lubricated enuff, and that i prefer the warm one, besides i can barley get in the one its supposed to go in not to mention i dont get down like that

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Torrance - to each its own...I just heard about it...figured I'd try it...we won't try it again...we talked about it...not his thing either he just likes to stick a finger there every now and then! LOL!

 
At 4:05 PM , Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

lmao... that is tooooo funny... yeah... getting the bubble guts and a dude's crib is the worst... hahaahah

 
At 5:22 PM , Blogger Adei von K said...

awwww man!!!

drew knows i get bad monthlys so the runs are a monthly thing with us!! any other time though, we're never going to be that comfortable! i think your agony is huh-larious too!!

anal. call me a prude. there's a 'one way' sign on my booty.

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger JayBee said...

i tagged you. jump on it before i go left!

 
At 9:29 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Eb - Welcome!!!! He still doesn't know it happened and I'm going to keep it that way...LOL!!!

Stace - It's okay to be a prude!!! I don't think it's such a big thing anyway to do it.

Jaybee - tagged how? What do I do now? Do I stick my booty back out? LOL!

 
At 9:34 PM , Blogger JayBee said...

lol!! you're foolish! just go to my page and you'll see what you need to do.

 
At 4:53 AM , Blogger who? said...

yo you stay in philly don't you? not good enough to move here though... gotta go back and read all of this but in the meanwhile... I tagged you! go check out my page to see what I'm talking about

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger La said...

LMFAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am never gonna stop laughing at this, lol

 
At 1:48 PM , Blogger Jarrod said...

Wow...you think you know your family, and then you read this...LMAO!!! So I guess that ruled out anymore adventures to BootyTown huh? LMAO!!!

 
At 5:12 PM , Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

Wow... just wow. The finger in the butt-diarrhea connection. Who knew?

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jaybee & Canon - you both tagged me so I guess my ass must be hot!!! Pun intended!!! LOL!!!

La - It wasn't funny when it happened **pouting but smiling at the same time**

Jarrod - This secret stays between you & me...the rest of our cousins do not need to know this!!!! Plus you never called me back the other day when I called you!!!

RJ - Yeah, I didn't know the connection until it happened...you learn something new everyday.

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger JayBee said...

if i sign back on to this page one more time and i don't see your tag post i'm going left!!!!!! *clicks on delta.com to get a ticket to jersey*

 
At 7:23 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jaybee - seriously I'm working on it...but I don't think I'm that weird...I'm up to number 4 but I don't have a number 5 or 6 yet!!!

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger GreatWhyte said...

This made me laugh so hard that I almost had to run to the bathroom!! I definitely didn't see this post going in that direction :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home