Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Am I Sprung?


T-Pain - I'm Sprung
Uploaded by Fifty-Dirhams

Yes how did I get here? That's the question I am asking myself today!!! I mean really how could 30 have me like this? This is how I knew I was sprung today. I had to make a major business decision since that fight at the club on Sunday. I had to basically decide if I wanted to drop one of my partners because the club owner no longer wanted to work with him but wanted to continue to work with the rest of the team.

Well I was confronted with this situation and I did the normal thing. I thought about the possibility of continuing on without him, how would we manage, and etc. Once I was able to conceptualize everything I rode out with the decision but then I felt some loyalty to my boy so I paused and asked the opinions of a close few. But guess who ended up in that close knit group? 30! Yep that's what I said...I consult 30 on what I should do. He basically gave me the same opinion as everyone else...yes dude is my boy but business is business and I owe only loyalty to my money!

But really? I'm consulting 30 now on my money issues. But he was so supportive to me. He was there for me and I think that's when I started to like him even more!!! Still no butterflies or stomach problems when it comes to hearing from him, just normalcy but still in all, I know that he's there for me...

By the way, did I mention that 30 has a record? Like shot someone when he was 20 and use to hustle heavy but got out before he was ever got caught with any charges. That's when I knew for sure that there is something about me that screams...All Dope Boys Please Holla!!!! I knew it then!!! I must have some secret scent that only appeals to dope boys that they come from miles away to holla. Long story short, if you want a dope boy, come hang out with me for a weekend, I'll introduce you to at least 5!

Ps. I still don't want kids but I caught myself in class today writing out the names of 30 and mine potential children...damn now I'm scribbling 30's name in my notebook in grad school when I should be learning about Developmental Delays!!!! Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:17 AM , Blogger Jazzy said...

LMAO @ writing the names of kids for you and 30...woooooaaaaaahhhh!

That's serious.

*humming Ursh's "you got it...you got it bad" on my way out*

 
At 3:21 PM , Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

tha means u do want kids. Nice blog hon, just driving b do stop by my spot if and when u can.

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

O. Diva - I don't think it's that serious...I just think I was bored...but I made sure to scribble them out before class was over just in case he ever saw my notebook...not like he would seeing as though I graduate in May!!!

Torrance - Thanks for coming by!!!! Kids, no I don't want them...like the idea of them is nice but when I start to think about all of the expenses and the things that I like to splurge myself with and how I'll loose that I immediately change my mind.

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

uh... is there really a doubt abt whether or not you're sprung?? lol. i'm hummin w/diva. *church spin* i can't do dope boys. been there, done that, got the "i'm on house arrest" phone call. pass.

 
At 8:46 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jameil - There is still a doubt...where are the butterflies and stomach problems? Don't you hum w/ Diva!!! LOL!!! And the church spin really? Why ya'll do me like this? LOL!!! Ya'll know I'm confused!!! LOL!!! Yeah, I don't know why the Dope Boys love! And it's not like I hang out in the hood spots or anything like that...I just don't know how I find them or they find me!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home