Monday, April 14, 2008

I Goes Left!!!!

Some of you who know me read and some of you who just read don't know me. But when I get mad...I GO LEFT. No seriously, I GO LEFT!!!!! I black out forget who I'm talking to and loose my damn mind and just start arguing with people. And on top of all of that I don't like when you don't want to argue back or something. And I go left so bad that everyone gets it grandma, mom, boyfriend, not boyfriend, best friend, and even the random ass crackhead on the corner!

Okay so here is where I went left. Like I said before, yes I'm dating 30 but I'm open to dating other people. Well here is well I decided there is a lot of bitchassness with guys now and I'm not sure if I want to date anyone else other than 30. So there was this music producer guy...and yes he was really a music producer guy and we were kicking it on the phone but our schedules never matched up. Finally today our schedule made it. Class got cancelled for me and he ended up being sick. So I was supposed to go to his house. He started with the ambiguousness too much!!! From the jump dude was like OK I can't really tell you where I live cause it's so new but my complex has everything!! So then I'm getting upset...I don't do all of that...if you are going to beat me in the head about coming to see you well be up front. I live here, I have this, I do this, don't give me that shit about Google me and shit....He did all of that!!!

Like I said before if one person gets me angry and you come along and say something that makes my anger worst...well you get the brunt of it all...and that's what happened. My uncle is a crackhead. He's been a crackhead since I was born. He's functional. He goes to work, doesn't steal, pays rent, and occasional will do you a favor for some extra cash. Well he wanted to get this new stimulus package and wanted me to file his taxes. I did the taxes but I didn't print out the thing for him to sign. The taxes by the way were e-filed he only needed to sign the paper cause I don't have an e-file pin number. My grandmother came over last night and was bitching about I didn't do it! My mother is yelling, she's yelling, and on top of all of that Music Producer is like hurry up...but as he's talking I realize that he's in the car not home sick like he should be. I print out the shit give it to my grandmother, as she's still bitching, I tell her to fall back I get in the car. Now mind you all of this is going down at 9pm. I wanted to be sleep by 10pm so now I'm mad, cause Music Producer Dude was even like well spend the night...nigga please!!!! Just cause you a music producer don't mean I'm giving it up right away!!! I don't give a shit....and that's where I started going more left!!!

Then he calls me as I'm driving like hurry up...yet he still isn't home but he's supposed to be home sick with some throat thing? I'm almost completely left. Then he calls back and all of this is while I'm driving there to some ambiguous place in a town and county I don't know well enough, he goes let's go out to eat. I snapped, wait you are supposed to home sleep why the fuck are you at a restaurant, you told me to come out in a thermal and sweatpants, what the fuck I'm not going there and .... he jumps in and says well just go to my house ... so I snap again go to your fucking house that is on some random ass street and some ambiguous neighborhood? *side bar clearly the word ambiguous was my shit yesterday!!! side bar over* Next thing you know I hear CLICK!!!! So I'm like OK...he lives in a random ass county and their cell reception probably isn't that great. I called back and left a message. I said look I don't know if you lost reception or hung up but you need to call me back. No call back happened. I called my girl Shaun immediately and told her what was going on.

Here is where my theory develops. I think that there are too many woman to men out there and guess what, woman know that so they let men get away with bitchassness. If a dude hangs up on me it's a wrap!!! That's a bitch move...only bitches hang up!!! So I said okay, I'll drive to the restaurant and hit him with a text on his crackberry, if he doesn't answer then I'm hitting the nearest u-turn and going home. I did that. He called me after the u-turn and said okay, so where are you? What are you serious? I said I'm going home, I called you when I reached the restaurant but I'm out. He was like why. I said because I believe you hung up on me. Dude was so bold and was like yes I did. I said ok therefore you're not that sick, you're in a restaurant, you're doing something else, and on top of all of that you hung up on me. He said well you were cursing and you went left real fast. I said ok, I was mad and part of it honestly wasn't for you but you got it. So now what? He said ok well turn around. No dude you don't understand you hung up...if you couldn't stand me on the phone why do you want to see me in person? He sat there and was like well I still want to see you just not when you're left. I said okay well apologize for hanging up. He said no. I said I'm not turning around. He sat there for a second and said ok so what's next are you driving here. I said I'm driving but not there. He then said ok and clicked again! See, another bitch move....dude can loose my number now! I don't hang up on people cause I know how that shit makes me feel but he hung up on me twice and still wanted me to come. See that means he's spoiled and women always let's him gets whatever he wants!!! Not a good look, then you have a bitch of a dude! There should only be one spoiled person in a situation/relationship/fucking. See with me and 30 there's only one spoiled person who can go left, hang up and stuff like that and THAT'S ME!!!! I know this for a fact cause I've gone left on 30 at least 3x now and he has sat there like a man took it, apologized, and we kept it moving!

Dudes need to get over this bitchassness that they are on, I'm not that chick. I know there are too many woman out there and if a woman pisses you off you can just move to the next. Well guess what guys, I get offered dick everyday!!! I may look cute and innocent on blog or my photo but my swag is crazy. Dudes come at me every day...I don't need just one particular dude and I don't have to sit around and take crazy shit!!!! I get offered dick every damn day...now you hung up on me...be ready to know that you can never speak to me again!!! Grow up, get over it cause I went left so what!!!!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Blogger Jazzy said...

LOL!!!

I am sorry, but you are just the funniest! Especially when you add your sidebars! lol

There are definitely more women to men, but the reality is that this dude is a music producer...he probably gets all kinds willing to do anydamnthing for a hot track.

lol...you are going off on dude, y'all not exactly close...how can you get mad because he hung up?

I'm more mad that his SICK AZZ didn't just reschedule for a better day/night.

 
At 3:13 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Diva - Come on now, hanging up is a sin!!!! Of course I was mad. I don't mean to be funny, like this is really how I think. LOL! I did go off on him but oh well, he hung up...he should have rescheduled but he didn't cause he's spoiled!!!

 
At 5:45 PM , Blogger JayBee said...

clear something up for me. why is it that you think it's okay to be mad at one person and go off on someone else? i mean, you didn't say it was okay but you said it's something you do. to be honest, i would not like that. if you amp on me, then i would be forced to amp on you. to music producer's credit, he didn't amp on you on the phone. he just removed himself from the situation. i think it was extremely rude of him to hang up on you--at least without a warning. i would have said option one dead that extra noise. option two listen to the dial tone. at least then you'd know what i was prepared to do and you would be able to choose how you were going to proceed with all the extra talking. he was definitely wrong for pretending like he was sick and then being at a restaurant and then now answering the phone when you arrived. you did the right thing by not turning around.

 
At 11:01 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jaybee - I never said I was right in doing it...it's just me...I have displaced anger on more than one occassion. It's a fact for anyone who knows...I just go left. I do give a fair warning, it starts off like, "What?!? Okay, I have to go..." once I give you that warning then it's pretty evident I'm about to go left! But yes he should have gave me the option of no noise or dial tone.

Stace! - I've read your blog before...thanks coming by and welcome!!! I'm definitely a Capricorn...I believe that's a earth sign, am I correct? Exactly Stace he thinks he's the sh*t but he's not!!!

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger JayBee said...

by the way, i've never heard anyone say "i go left". i 've heard "i go off", so i laughed on the inside at the expression. i really like to hear other people's vernacular because it's so entertaining.

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

wow... tell em why you mad son... that was kind of funny tho. hanging up is definitely wacktastic and i'm glad you didn't go see him anyway. and i really hope you don't talk to him again. there's no point. he doesn't know how to act. "sick" but out? no indeed. and don't rush me. i'll be there when i can get there.

 
At 8:43 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jaybee - I make up my own words all the time...I made one up yesterday but I can't remember it now...LOL!!!

Jameil - He is so wack!!!! No I don't talk him anymore...but I saved his number just in case he called in the future so I would know who wack dude was...I promote too so sometimes random numbers call me so I have to save numbers of the fabolous and the wack!!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home