Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm It!!!! Plus I'm Late as Hell!!!!!

I'm a tag virgin, but Jaybee and Canon tagged me. Since I've been rude for too long by not posting in a long time I had to finally finish this!!!!!

Here are the rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you…

2. Mention the rules in your blog…

3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them

5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

Here are some unspectacular quirks about Cherry's Kid:

1. I'd rather text someone than call them. Sometimes while I'm talking I forget what I'm saying in the middle of the sentence and never complete my thoughts. With all of that said, I hate when people do the same to me and I often curse them out for it.

2. I pride myself on not looking down on people and not talking down to them but often I've been told that I can be very snobbish and rude if I don't know someone. It's not meant to be that way, I just don't let people get too close so I'm often rude until I like them.

3. I watch CNN News every morning and the Weather Channel. That is the only news that I watch. I don't watch the local 5, 6, 7, 10, or 11 o'clock news. I just watch that so I don't know what is going on in my neighborhood....so sad!

4. I was supposed to be named Delta-Laverne Nicole ****** only because my dad likes Delta Airlines...luckily my mom is smart and changed my name.

5. I live with my mom ... I've always lived with my mom... I moved out twice, I went to college then I moved back... then I moved out with a guy....then I moved back home... So I figured next time I move out it should work. 3rd times a charm right?

6. I have a son...not really...I have a dog but I tell people that I have a son. You want to know why, cause I really have to feed, bath, and clothe the little n*gga and he's bad as hell. He bites and growls. He's the type of kid I think I would have. The one that whines and cries when other people pick him up, doesn't eat anything other than bananas, and is just plain mean to other little kids. So I tell people I have a son, I even call his cage daycare. So if I'm on the phone in the morning I tell people I have to call them back cause I have to put my son in the daycare so I can go to work. LOL!!!!

There Jaybee I finally finished it!!!!
So there you have it. Some uninteresting quirks about me. I’m tagging:

X, My Cuzzie, Jamiel, Kutie Boots, and RJ

8 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

i don't do tags but thanks for thinking of me! plus i've done this one 7 million times. just search "tag" on my blog. you'll get more than enough oddities! Delta-Laverne Nicole? praise Jesus for yo mama!!

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jameil - LOL! Yes Praise JC for my mom!!!!

 
At 9:16 PM , Blogger JayBee said...

1. i was gonna comment about this but somehow i forgot what i was gonna say....just kidding. i don't mind texting, but if we've had to go back and forth about three times i'm not gonna keep texting you. i'd rather call to free up my hands.

2. i get not letting people get too close until you get to know them, but if you're rude to them, why would they stick around to get to know you? what i'm saying is you can be distant and cautious without being mean imo. *hoping cherry doesn't go left when she reads this*

3. you might wanna check out what's going on in town. how you gonna know where the wrecks/traffic jams are?

4.not feeling that at all. glad mom took over.

5. you might as well save up for a downpayment on a house/condo or something.

6.wow. i'm not that into animals but...er...okay.

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger Eb the Celeb said...

this tag has really gotten around

 
At 7:02 AM , Blogger Jarrod said...

Just had to tag me didn't you...aight. Stay tuned...

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i was tagged by 9 folk last week

 
At 3:26 PM , Blogger Adei von K said...

whoa @ delta laverne!!! OMG! You have to thank your mom everyday and give your dad the side eye!

i like to text more than talk too! for some weird reason, things come to me faster when i'm writing. i tend to have blond moments when i talk and forget.

 
At 4:15 AM , Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

Just so you know, me not doing this tag is NOT a reflection on you. LOL

I've just done this one like 3 times before. I'm out of quirky stuff to write about.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home