Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm So Mad I Have to Blog!!!!

That's right I'm mad. I'm a pretty calm person and I barely get mad!! I mean don't get me wrong I get mad but I don't get angry where I want to argue or blog at that!!!! So here's the problem. Last night 30 came up from Philly to stay with his mother. She wanted him to fix some things around her house. So I picked him up from the local train station cause his car is acting up. I asked if he wanted to go out to dinner and he said no that he already ate but I told him that I cooked. He asked for a plate. I made the best shrimp, broccoli, and linguine. I packed it up, picked him up, and we headed to his mother's house. She was conveniently at work. I sit in the den and started to watch TV. His mother's dog *side bar which compares nothing to my baby Bamboo...yes I have a dog, a Lhasa Apso...I know, you just knew that I had a toy dog side bar done* came in and I started petting him. 30 came and sat next to me. He thought the dinner was good but what happened next? Well, I ANOTHER ALLERGIC REACTION but this time, this time, this time my two eyes swell up and shut! YES DAMMIT THEY SHUT!! He yells 'oh my God. Okay, let's get you home so you can take the medication the doctor gave you." But me not wanting to be dependent on him, I say no, no eat your dinner I'll drive myself home you're fine. So I drove approximately 3 miles home with one swollen shut eye and another swollen eye but forced it open. I got home jumped in the shower, took 2 benedryls, 1 allegra-d, and slapped some more of that allergy cream all over my face and neck. By the way, he saw the allergic rash on my neck and said wow!

So here is where I get mad. He said okay babe stay home go to sleep I'm going to go out with my cousins and come sleep with you later. I agreed but he called me at 2am and 2 benedryls and 1 allegra-d does not equal waking up for any noises. Long story short, I slept alone for the first weekend in a while. So I go to internship today...
*side bar I only have 2 more days of internship left meaning I graduate in 4 weeks!!!! Yay, no more Grad School!!! side bar over* and I texted him and he said that he wanted to do dinner and movies after he was done getting fitted for his tux for his cousin's wedding and doing some of the things around the house for his mother. I get home at 4, still no 30. At 7pm when I was done washing my hair, blow drying, curling, and primping, still no 30. At 8 when I woke up from my nap, gave myself a pedicure, grab something quick to eat and let the dog in, still no 30. Now it's 9:15pm and I call 30, he says hey babe what's up. Let me go back so you get the full reason why I'm mad! My Godmother called me today and said she was having a spring bbq! My Godmother's family and friends are the best and I always get a gift when I go...well I turned her down at 3pm when I was told that I was going to get a movie and dinner tonight!!! So I'm heated now!!! Cause my Godmother lives about an hour away and it's 9:36pm!!! What the FUCK!!!

Now it's 9:36pm and he says, I'm sorry I didn't know you had cancelled plans, I just got home. I'm going to talk to my mom real quick to see what else she needs to me to do. What time do you want to go? My reply was what? No you fix your schedule and get back to me. He goes well I really wanted to see that movie, then his thoughts trail off somewhere. He asked how long I've been home and I say since 4:30pm. He then says what about Sunday? I said no, cause Sunday is my day where I set up for my party. I guess he thought since I spend most Sundays with him it would be alright for a Sunday date, but I spend Sundays with him cause I'm in Philly...I will not give him my Sundays in Jersey!!! He said to call him back in 10 minutes he'll have a schedule then...It's been ten minutes and I've called him already...He didn't answer!!! Okay, so here it goes down. I don't do let downs and I don't do schedule rearranges. If you ask me to do something I'm there don't have me waiting around all day... Having me wait causes you to loose what you like the most, me! I walk away from people who are not sensitive of my time. That's it...I'm officially not feeling 30 anymore!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 9:09 PM , Blogger JayBee said...

you're just pissed and you have a right to be. i hate it when ma phuckas encumber my time. basically he made you waste an entire day waiting around on him. is this the first time? if so, don't write him off just yet. you do need to address it with him though. somehow i'm sure you will. you don't need to speak [about it]until you can release the anger and address the issue. what sent you over the top is his nonchalance when you talked to him. he knows he was wrong. he was hoping that by playing coy that you would really believe that he forgot or that time really did get away from him. of course that's b.s. i will say this. some things are non-negotiables. is this where you draw your line in the sand? if so, you still owe him the courtesy of saying the same. find out what he's prepared to do and let him know what you're prepared to do.

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Jazzy said...

^^^I can't say it better than the eloquent James above, but of course I'm still going to say my piece too. lol

Why was I so pissed for you? I haaaaate when someone knows they've done wrong and they try to act like "What? What I do?", instead of apologizing.

Don't just write dude off though, but watch his ass. Men who do shyt like that in the beginnings of the dating stages are usually not keepers, but I could totally be wrong about this guy.

Girl what is up with your allergies!? I felt so bad for you driving with swollen eyes...omg!

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jaybee - ok so I did put my foot down and told him that he was inconsiderate, he apologized with like a half laugh, then we went to the movies....he got blasted on Sunday again for doing the same shit! I don't know we'll see....

O. Diva - you may be right about him and you may not be...I'm going to watch him! He needs to cut the bitchassness out! The allergies...IDK WTF IT IS!!!!! *me screaming aaarrrrgggghhhh*** Help me please!!! LOL!!!!

 
At 3:51 PM , Blogger JayBee said...

so the very next day he still doing the same sh@t?!? wtf? i would be trying to figure out if he's slow or something cause if i tell yo azz what i expect and you do the opposite, we gonna have a problem. now that i've said that, maybe u just gotta be patient with him. it appears the promptness is not his forte. further, this is not a deal breaker for you, so basically you gotta deal with it. (it it was a deal breaker, he would have known not to pull that same sh@t the very next day).

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

I thought I commented yesterday, but I guess I didn't save it...

I don't blame you for being upset. That's not cool under any circumstances...even knowing that I've done it myself, I still know that its wrong.

It could be all innocent, but I would keep my eye open if I was you.

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jaybee - The next day wasn't the exact same...I went out and did what I had to do but he just let seeing me fall thru the cracks and I was mad...I went left and that was it...he's back in Philly and we're all good so it doesn't matter...

RJ - You not saving comments now? WOW! LOL. I think it was innocent and hopefully after he saw me go left twice he'll fix it all! I'll keep an eye on him though..and really you do that same...shame, shame, shame!

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

wacktastic. you saw me go off over schedule changes!! we're here!!!! a Lhasa Apso?? that's a big dog!! lol.

 
At 8:45 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jameil - It was a wack move on his part but there's some history there so he can do that a little bit but he has since fixed the problems and we're all good...no my dog is small he's only 6lbs...LOL!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home