Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tempting....Randomness

I am a diaster waiting to happen...The Barber's birthday was this past weekend and we watched the fight at his shop...all his boys, customers, the hairdressers, and myself...Ps. the baby is his ... they had the paternity test ... I haven't had any relations with him we were just hanging out as friends which is cool... the random chick on the side is gone too...maybe because of the baby, by the way that was her car he was driving his car is out of the shop...

Either way, met a great business connect but damn do I want to holla at him ... lol... sexy as hell...eitherway, I made him come to shop...such a diaster but nothing happened no one knew who he was or way I was sitting in the car talking to him... Did anyone bet on he fight...did you loose

Went to the 40/40 after the fight went off with the entire shop staff, the Barber, and some other dudes...It was cool..afterwards I was drunk as hell...he didn't make sure I got home he left his boy, my friend's man, to make sure I got home...which he did but really dude you couldn't make sure I got home safely?

The next day I was sick to my stomach cause I had a salami sandwich when I got home with my drunk ass...sick as hell the next day...still flirting with my business contact...shit still flirting till today with the business contact...He said can't mix business with pleasure but is so leaving the door open for us to do so, so why not tempt the idea?

Starting my second job today...so my first job I'm off cause it's a state holiday but my second job I start today at the hospital...doing clinical social work...so happy with life now...still moving away though once I stack my money correctly...

So sad to hear the follow up to The Coldest Winter Ever is wack!!! Does that mean any movie will also be wack? UPS giving free yoga classes to their employees ... damn I need to be int he line of work for free fitness classes...LOL... I'm a mess...going to work...going to finish flirting with the business connect...ps. Met a detective who is so crute (aka cute)!!!! Baby face guy...mmmmm tempting ... I got to get my love life or my roster together...I'm slipping!!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM , Blogger Jazzy said...

i can't believe you still hanging around that barber...side eye...you must love trouble girl!

as for the business partner...sounds like dude is telling you he'll hit it but don't expect anything serious. i mean why else is he saying he can't mix business with pleasure, but is leaving the door open? yup...thats why.

yeah the follow up wasn't even a follow up...it was like two entirely separate stories that had absolutely nothing to do with the other. what a waste of money!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home