Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just So Busy....

I have been so busy lately! I'm going to LA on Tuesday but for now I'm trying to make sure all of my cases are up to date in the system before vacation. I'm trying to make sure the parties pop off still while I'm gone. I'm trying to wash clothes so I can have something to wear for 7 days in LA. I'm trying to confirm my reservations. I'm trying to get a babysitter for the dog. I'm trying to get my professional license application now that I passed the state board examination. I'm trying to finish my other job [personal assistant to a manager of producers and djs].... Damn in all of that I'm still trying to get some sleep, eat healthy, and to be honest bust a nut! LMAO!!!!! CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN WILL I HAVE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post something more substantial later when I catch up!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:36 PM , Blogger Rashan Jamal said...

Trolling for booty on the interweb... LOL

Have fun in LA, maybe you'll find what you need out there.

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

RJ - Wow...really? Trolling? That's the word you decide to you? Trolling? Really? LOL!!! Not going to LA for booty!!! Going to chill with the frat and my auxiliary sisters and some meetings, but Trolling NOT!

 
At 7:54 PM , Blogger Jazzy said...

lol @ the comments!

Have fun in LA...if you see Hobe Cryant...smack him for me! lol

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger JayBee said...

you're doing a lot. wish i could travel with you. hey, when are you gonna invite blogland to one of the parties you throw? maybe you should throw one with a blogger meet up theme. just a thought. i'm willing to provide entertainment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home