Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Allow Me To Reintroduce Myself

I've seen a lot of blogs where people sit and talk about themselves...I've never really found myself so interesting to talk about myself like that. At the same, I've noticed that I may be perceived from my lifestyle as someone totally different than I actually am...so with that here are some random facts/thoughts from myself:

I can't see myself living pass the age of 35
Not that I want to die but it's not something I can envision
I'm only 5'
When I was in 9th grade I wore a size ten shoe now I wear a size 6 1/2, my mom thinks I wore big shoes to fit in
When I first got to college my major was journalism, but I'm lazy so I changed my major
I love the snow but hate the winter
I'm suppose to wear glasses but I don't wear them that often so most people think I'm scowling at them but really I'm squinting because I can't see
I wanted to go to a HBCU but my mom said no...damn
I went to an all African-American Catholic Elementary School but it was all African-American because it was in the hood
I'm facinated with jails and the pathology of those who are incarcerated
My parents look like they could be brother and sister, I would believe they were if it weren't for the fact that they are from two different countries
I am trilingual
My father is an illegal alien
I'm still afraid of the dark therefore I sleep with the tv on
I can't sleep if the closet door is open...honestly I still believe the boogyman lives in there!
I am afraid of divorce therefore I am afraid of marriage thus I am afraid of commitment. (Do you follow?)
I have over 20 bestfriends...I have to explain that in person
I don't like to kiss but I want 31 to kiss me so bad I mean really passionately kiss me but he doesn't kiss either
I snore
Whenever I get sick I don't go to the doctor but if I'm healthy I will go to the doctor
I like all types of music except country music...no I like country music I hate bluegrass music
My parents were married for 15 years before they even thought of having kids together but for some reason I have three brothers and two sisters who are all older than me
My grandmother is my #1 bestfriend
And I am way more quiet and humble than the partying and working seems to show!!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Blogger Jameil said...

who else would you talk abt on your blog. my mouth was open for most of this but really 35? that's insane.

 
At 6:54 PM , Blogger JayBee said...

that 35 thing may be true if you keep living in jersey. from what i hear it's rough 'round those parts. i'ma need to understand the shoe thing. i know your foot didn't shrink so i'll assume you work like a kid's 10 and now an adult 6 1/2. i love the snow too and i don't mind the winter because there's so much more you can wear in the winter. jail fascinates me too. i've been before so feel free to ask my questions about life on the inside. oooh pics of the mom and dad are a requirement. english, patwah and french--those are my guesses. am i right? can you teach me? hope nobody is looking for your father. your overgrown self is still afriad of the dark? i completely follow the logic about the divorce and stuff. 20 best friends? wow. you and 31 need to just slob each other down and quit tripping. i'd have to go to sleep before you. what's wrong with bluegrass? my grandma used to be my bestfriend too. i totally get that. i don't know bout that quiet stuff.

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Jameil - really, 35. But it's actually because I can't see imagine what I would look like past that age. You know grey hair or no. Fat, average, or skinny. kids or no kids. Marriage or no marriage. For some reason when I picture my life it just ends at 35.

Jaybee - Jersey is rough but you just have to know how to handle yourself, truly I'm more afraid in a Southern Town than I am in Jersey any day of the week! Can we get a post about jail? my parents have never taken a picture together oddly ... but i'll find two and piece them together some way...you guess right...nope can't teach you i think it's something you just have to jump into and speak everyday...shit I'm loosing some of it myself...my mom is looking for him for child support even though i'm 25!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home