Friday, March 28, 2008

The 30 Year Old is Moving On Up!!!!

So who is the 30 Year Old? He's a guy that I met. He went to my high school but like I said he's about 5 years old than me. If you need a visual...think of Diddy's Younger, Sexier Cousin! No seriously, that's what he looks like.

He's really nice. He is so sweet. But what confuses the hell out of me is that he actually wants to be in a situation with me. Meaning he wants to date me exclusively. It's so random. Lately, I've been dealing with dudes who just want to be on my team that when someone comes at me seriously and not just talk but seriously sending me flowers and gifts to my job it's like whoa! Whoa! This dude is for real. So I am actually taking him serious now.

Would you invest so much time in someone you hardly knew? Or is that the idea, invest the time in someone so that you get to know them? I'm just scared. The Basketball Player has my mentally fucked up. Is this what I want at this time? Do I want to date someone exclusively or do I enjoy the single life and all the fun I'm having? I guess that's what I have to ask myself before it gets too deep...am I ready for this? Am I ready to actually fall in love...the Changer has me bugging!!! Is love really love or is it just you changing? Am I ready to fall for someone again?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home