Saturday, April 05, 2008

I've Never Gave Much Insight

I never gave much insight into who I am... I've been pretty anonymous about what I look like, what Tri-State state I live in, and other things.... I realized I did that because I felt like my job would be conflicted or I would have some type of problems. But actually I don't care anymore!!! Because the job has annoyed me that much!

Here it is...this is who I am. I am a 25 year old woman, who may seem whore like but I just like alot of boys!! LOL! I live in Jersey, I work for a Gov't Agency where I do investigations on people, and I go to Grad school and I graduate in 1 month and 13 days!!!! And I'm an event planner on the side. That's me! It's it..and the photo on the side...that's me too!!! Except my hair is brown now and not black but it's me, my hair is still in a ponytail...LOL!!!

Who am I kidding, you know I'm no one special no need to hide anymore. No need to hide anymore but I don't care about the nature of my job anymore. They have annoyed me to the fullest potential that I'm willing to quit with no back up plan! Pause! I know I won't do that but damn can they get off me for a minute. I sit in an office with 14 other investigators in cubicles about 2ft by 5 ft and we talk. We go to each other's desks and talk we meet in the streets and talk, we go to lunch and talk, we go to clubs together. Shit we just all hang out but it seems like the supervisors don't want us to be cool. What I don't understand is why do they want to fracture us? We are investigators who go out into the world and are threatened by people every day, we get an id card and subpoena to walk around with and that's it!!! We have to be cool with each cause we need each other. I don't have a gun or a bullet proof vest! What if something happens and I need to call one of my co-workers to meet me somewhere. The supervisors don't leave the office to go out into the counties we do so I need my coworkers. Long story short they said that I talk too much to my other investigators and it is hurting their work! This is where I get mad! Why the f*ck are you addressing me...so what if I talk too much. I'm at MY desk, doing MY work, handing in MY work, you should address the person who isn't getting work done. You should tell them to talk t me but don't tell me not to talk the most you can do is say don't take so many breaks. And that was the exact statement I made and now...well let's just say now the Union is involved and they won't be f*cking with me again. But over all what the hell!!!

Now I never gave much insight...but this is my life besides all the party and bullshit that I do!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home