Friday, March 21, 2008

You Stole His Money? What?

I know I've been gone for like a week but I don't want to just give up everything and then have nothing to talk about. So this is what had happened....LOL!

I went to this after work mixer and I was chilling with my associates. My homegirls never go out anywhere unless it's a special occassion. Two men walked in looking very wonderful and daper in their sweater vests, ties, button ups, jeans, and dress shoes. Each had on diamonds but that were non-descript. My immediate thought, ball player, ex-ball player, or drug dealer trying to be reformed. They stopped by us to speak to one of my associates who knew them. They introduced themselves. I was definitely interested in one who was not interested in me while the other one was interested in me. So I said fuck it you take what you could get. Plus, I'm not trying to be with you in a relationship. Immediately, Ciara's song starts to play in my head. "what if I had a thing on the side/made you cry/would the rules change up or would they still apply?/if I played you like a toy/sometimes I wish I did act like a boy" So he starts to talk to me and buy me drinks. Next thing you know we are all on our way to the strip club. I've been to strip clubs before and not the one with male strippers. Who wants to see that, plus all the straight men are in the strip clubs with female strippers anyway!!!!

Before we go to the strip club we stop by his apartment because of course, me with the little bladder has to pee. I jump out of my car and follow him to his door. Did I forget to mention that we followed him to his place but his boy was driving, the new BMW convertible. Yeah, either current ball player or dope boy. We get to the house and we go inside. The apartment building was a regular one in a regular town. Not a ball player that has a name, maybe a bench rider, still gets paid though or a dope boy! We get in the house and there's carpet. Side Bar, for those who don't live up north, there's no carpet in most apartments up here!!! Okay, so there's carpet, wall sculptures, flat screen tvs, everything in a pretentious order, food in the fridge, and bags of money inside of ziplock bags in the freezer!!! Dope Boy!!!! Damn!!!! How do I always end up with Dope Boys? Is there a big fucking sign on my head that says fuck with me if you sell drugs? Anyway, he was trying to be flashy by pulling out the bags but he grabbed 6 stacks of one dollar bills which totalled to $600 in cash. We head out of the door.

The strip club we head to is in the weirdest place ever, under the bridge to New York City. That's right it's fixed right under one of the wing spans. We get to the strip club, my associates, him, his boy, some girl that met us there, and me. We walk in and find a seat at the side of the bar. For some reason he knows everyone in there. As we are there I noticed that one of the strippers looks familiar....I went to high school with her! He gave his boy two stacks and gave me three and kept one for himself. He brought everyone a round of drinks but I decided to drink soda, just so I could be sober. By the way, did I mention I went to the after work mixer in a suit from work, so I was still in a suit in the strip club which by the way the bathroom for the women was in the dressing room of the strippers!!!! WTF!!!! So I tipped her, tipped myself, and tipped my associates. So I'm tipping myself and tipping everyone else. I'm acting real drunk but I'm so sober. We go to a diner afterwards, but everyone left me alone with him. I wanted to leave to but he kept saying stay longer. He even tried sweet talking me. Telling me how special I was and stuff. But little did he know that I already knew what was up. Don't try to talk my draws off of me, just take me to the crib and smash cause I'm not calling you again. But because I have about $300 of your money stuff down my bar and pants then I already know what I have to do. We eat at the diner and they know is name...by the way I told you Dope Boy! We go back to his house and he falls asleep!!! What the fuck!!! Why are you wasting my time dude? I have to go to work in the morning. I was hoping he would stay asleep til 7 am but he didn't.

He woke up at 4am and asked me to join him in the bed. I did but kept all my clothes on. He tried taking them off at 6am. Then my phone rung at 7am. Because I was so not interested him. Wait let me go back, I was having a good time, he was cute, and I was interested but it was the sweet talking, or should I say the talking too much on his part that fucked up him getting any ass. When men talk to much they don't realize they look full of themselves and it spoils us wanting to give them some ass. My phone rung and it was my homegirl. We talked the entire time that he did whatever it was that he thought he was doing. I stayed on the phone the entire time. He nutted, I got up, took a quick shower, got dressed, put my number in his phone and walked out the door. I called my homegirl back and she said oh I know dude, I fucked him too. That's his game plan. I told her that I knew that was his plan. Then I told her that we were going to dinner and possibly shopping cause I stuff $300 down my pants. By the way when we first got back to his place after the diner, he went to the bathroom, the money had stuff down my bra in the strip club I put in my inside, hidden coat pocket before he saw. When I got home the next morning my mom asked if I was selling drugs or stripping. I said neither, just got quick hands. She said I can't believe you stole his money, I said no I was given it. We counted it and it came up to $325. Damn, $325 a night, I wonder how much I would make if I actually wanted to be a prostitute?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home