Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You're Benched!

Okay...so I haven't been around for a good week or so but I got sick! I got really sick! I got sick to where I thought I had something and was about to call that nigga til I realized it was some shit I did to myself by not drinking water!!! So I'm back...just wanted to give that little announcement...kids drink more water! Now on to what's going on.....

I'm benching the MVP...That's right I said it... He's getting benched. Now why is that? Okay so I've met someone people I've gone on some dates and I basically been chilling. He has all of these chicks coming out of the woodworks so it's just like this...bench him or get benched myself. Now we all know I'm the dominant center. I go for what I want when I want it! So if I can't have what I want then I work extra hard for it. Long story short, I'm working hard for something that isn't going to give it up to me. So I digress....I'm benching him for now...until he shows some progress...until he gets the other players on the team under control...I'm going after the 30 year old and the firefighter...Oh wait did I not tell you about them...okay next post!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home