Thursday, March 06, 2008

What The F*ck!!!!!!

That's right what the f*ck!!!! I deal with this guy...I'm single but there is one guy that I have been dating so far. Apparently and a couple of posts back, I found out that he was dealing with another person at the same time. I don't care but I care when I find out. Not saying that I want him to myself because I love the option to date other people. What I don't like is the fact that sometimes I'm reminded that she exists. I mean don't get me wrong even if I didn't know about her I would know that there was someone else but it's the fact that I know that it's her in particular who exists. I liked it better when I thought that it was some fat chick and I never knew what she looked like.

Anyway, today I checked the myspace. When I was checking my page I noticed that he changed his profile picture. And guess who is in the picture with him...HER!!! What the fuck!!! Okay so why have am I mad. Here's the thing, this morning when he called I told him that yes I accepted the fact that she existed but I don't want to know shit about her and I don't want her flaunted in my face...but now look what has happened...his fucking myspace page has her in that shit. It's just her and him in the photo. That's some bullshit!!! What the fuck!!!! I'm mad!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home