Friday, February 15, 2008

ooooooo....drunken emailing....the new drunk dialing...

Yep...I did it...I drunk emailed last night. Okay so I don't celebrate V-day but I do celebrate my girl La's Birthday....yes her parents were freaky 26 years and 9 months ago. She said 26 years and 10 months ago last night...we were drunk...I asked her if her family was elephants because I don't know any humans having babies after 10 months...

Anyway, my friend and that's all you're getting on that is away on business and so I checked my emails and he emailed me...I responded drunk as hell telling him how much I missed him. Blogger Family, he's only been gone since 2 days ago. So sad right? Okay, but I'm not going to fix it. I'm going to leave it out there and see what happens. Fuck it, right? If he doesn't know me by now or get to know me then screw it, it wasn't worth it.

Is drunk emailing the new thing? Did I start a trend? Atleast I'm not out there showing my Brittney. Isn't that ashamed, now Brittney will always be associated with not wearing draws and whenever you do see someone without them someone will say I see your Brittney!!! Just for that, when I have kids none of them will be named Brittney!!!

Long story short...I'm still drunk and it's 10:34am the next morning. I'm trying to get myself together to go to work late as hell as usual. Anyway, I'm out got to feed my dog!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home