Saturday, March 01, 2008

I'm not stalking you...I'm just calling you everday!!!

That's what I feel like she is saying to me...okay let me start from the beginning....

Almost 10 years ago I met a guy who was cute and nice but was involved in some drama, some real he say she say shit. Basically some chick in high school was claiming to be his girlfriend when in actuality she wasn't. He liked me, I liked him but I wasn't interested in the drama so I never answered his calls or called him. We lost contact...we got on with our lives and we met again a couple of months ago. We went on some dates...we hit it off...we had fun...he hit it...i hit it...shit we had fun!!!! Long story short he left the country for business until July.

This is where the drama starts. On Monday at 5:30am some woman began calling my phone. I thought it was him. Like I said, he's out of the country so I wasn't sure if he knew the time here. I answered the phone and said his name..., "hey ---- do you know what time it is here baby? are you calling me cause you miss sleeping in the bed with me? i miss sleeping with you but you know my bed is more comfortable than ours". Then the phone hung...then the calls came in 6x in a row until 6am...then they stopped...then they started again at 8am...then 7x in a row...then stopped then started again at 11am....and at 2pm...and at 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm....and so on!!!!! It's been like that since Monday! And she's not saying shit....she just coughs or presses buttons and that's because I started answering the phone and just putting it down and letting her chill on the line...I don't give a f*ck...I don't pay that cell phone bill anyway!!!!! At first I was completely going out of my mind but now that I've figured out who it is it's just funny!!!

It's the other one...like I said before when you're single you're allowed to date more than one person. But here's the thing, I'm not sure she understands the meaning of single. And even if he was her boyfriend why is she bringing this damn drama to me. She acts like he told me they were in a relationship....here's where the lesson begins. Women, we can not get mad at the other woman! I REPEAT....WE CAN NOT GET MAD AT THE OTHER WOMAN!!!! You don't know what the f*ck he told her!!!! Like I said this guy is great, wonderful, perfect, I'm not ready to be in a relationship now however if that is her man...shouldn't she be stalking him!!!!! Shouldn't she be mad at him? Why the f*ck is she calling me? And what does all this damn calling accomplish cause the m*thaf*cker is still in a different country until July! Shit, here's a piece of advice....start stalking me again in July when his ass is actually in the United States! Be smart about the shit!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!! I'm straight laughing at you now!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home