Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Tell 'Em Why You Mad Son!!!!!

I'm mad about a lot of things right now. Originally I was going to blog about my night last night. Some of you know and some of you don't but I promote after work parties and club parties on the weekends. Basically another team tried to bump me out of my spot by having their own night at my spot but it's okay cause that shit got shut down. I was originally going to talk about the foolishness that they had going on but honestly they had no foolishness. They had a bunch of young people there, which they called Young & Sexy....WHACK...and they didn't have that many people there so they probably didn't make that much!!! Long story short nothing to blog about....however I got something new to blog about.

The other night or day I should say, I came home and .... yes I still live at home but that's because I'm saving up to buy a house... my mom was home. She asked why I was coming in the door at 9am, why wasn't I at work, and where did I get all those singles from? Actually she asked if I was selling drugs, my body, or stripping because she couldn't understand why I had so many one dollar bills. So this is what happened.....

I went to this afterwork party and I was chilling with my homegirl. In walks this dude with his boys. My homegirl knew one of the guys so they were chit chatting. The other dude started talking it up with me. He was refilling my cup and talking so I was cool with that. After he spent about $30 worth of drinks on me and my girl he said let's go to the strip club. I said cool. So myself, him, his boys, and my homegirl go and get in our cars. We head to his house first because I had to pee really bad! And when I say I had to pee really bad...I mean that burning sensation because you can't hold it no more and you would pull over in an OPEN McDonald's drive thru just to let it out!!!! We get to dude's house and he lives in an apartment building, nothing to swanky just the average in an average town. We walk in and it's fully carpeted with art sculptures on the walls...by the way we still don't know what his job title is. The living room is nice, nice leather couch, bar in the corner, and a christmas tree...yes a christmas tree was still up... Homeboy said he was too embrassed to take the tree out because it is March.

I pee then my homegirl and dude hits up the fridge. We're asking if he's ready and if he has water. He pulls out two water bottles and three zip lock bags of ones. Yes you read that right three zip lock bags of one dollar bills nicely stacked on one another. He then pulls out of the zip lock bags 5 stacks of ones which totalled to $500. He gave three stacks to my home girl telling her that those three stacks were for her homeboy and gave me two stacks. I took the money and put it down my bar. We left the apartment after that. Now I'm a pretty smart girl...I don't care what you do for a living, nothing that is legitimate would have you keeping your money in zip lock bags in your crisper of your refridgerator!!!!

We hit up the strip club and I blew all the money on the strippers...and some of it went down my shirt, my pants, and my hidden pocket in my coat. Afterwards we went to the diner. My homegirl and everyone else in our party left. Then I realized I was going to have to give him some. That's right as we were eating I decided I was going to have to back it up because I just stuffed $100 down my pants...LOL!!!! But here's where things get funny, we walk in the diner and the waite staff knows his name!!! They all yell out hey Dave, but what the hell!!! If the money in the fridge didn't give me a clue, then the fact that the diner staff knows you then that means that you have late nights as well.

Well we get back to his house and I thought I would be able to get out of backing it up when he fell asleep on his couch. So when he fell asleep and spilled his beer all over himself and the floor I thought I was cool and I left him sleep like that. I went to sleep on the couch too on the other side. I thought was good but something at 6am woke his ass up!!! DAMN DAMN DAMN GINA!!!!! So he's like well you can sleep in my bed...so I agree with all my clothes on. Here's the thing it's not like wasn't cute but he talked too damn much about shit that was irrelevant plus we all knew what it was...a one night stand. So stop telling me I'm so important, I'm the new thing in your life, and how you want to be with me, cause none of that stuff is true!!!!

Long story short...that's what I'm mad about...play your part nicca!!!! if it's a one night stand it is what it is cause I'm not trying to be with you anyway!!!!

ps. I saw him last night at the club...he started to walk right towards me...I hit up the exit for the bathroom break hard as hell. I think when he saw me look at him and then take the side cut I think he caught the hint........................finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Men, play your part if you want us to play ours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home