Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Feedback is Wanted

I'm not sure what shows you guys watch but I like to watch different shows. I just had the following questions about some of the shows I watch:

1. What happened to Cashmere Mafia...that was my shit!!!

2. Making the Band is hot this season...I'm not mad at Diddy this time!!!!

3. Diddy is getting a Star on the Walk of Fame?

4. Is this new season of College Hill really going to be good?

5. Rodney from College Hill VSU is sexy as hell!!!! Damn he got a baby though...LOL!

6. Why Dawn don't want to give Q none?

7. Is Coral really going off on the Gauntlett?

8. That new fox show where you answer personal questions correctly for money is the shit!!!! This lady was asked did she invite someone to her wedding that she had sexual relations with...LOL...WOW!!!

9. College Hill Atlanta? I'm not that sure about that...

10. Boondocks....All I have to say!

11. Does this season of America's Next Top Model seem whack or what?

12. Is that girl on ATM Dominique is she black, white, makeup yellow color, spray on tan? I don't know!

13. Am I the only person who loves the deaf, mute guy on Family Guy?

14. American Dad is ok but nothing will ever replace Family Guy!!! Plus the talking fish doesn't replace a talking dog!!!

15. Have you seen Lucy Daughter of the Devil...I'll wait til you catch up

16. Damn, why none of my shows start before 9pm?

17. If they have Girlicious now...what happened to the girl who made it to the Pussy Cat Dolls last year?...Where are you Asia?

18. Word JT, you're on College Hill where you cheated on your girl and etc but you qouting bible verses? Well I guess I can't judge...

19. Qoute of the year, Idesha...I guess him having a girl is his problem not mine and hers but not mine.

20. Word, after you finish College Hill you get pregnant or get someone else pregnant? Let me find out!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home