Thursday, February 07, 2008

Am I Supposed to Pursue You?

This is the message that I wrote to my girl Zette...I'll post her reply soon... But truly what do you think?

Hey Z,

I was thinking tonight about something and I know that you do the BIG Guide so I wanted to pose this thought to you to see what you thought. Either way, I don't think guys in this age know how to pursue women anymore. I think that there is so many woman in ratio to the available men therefore it makes women become the pursuers.

Okay so let me give you some background. I'm interested in about 4 different guys but there is only 1 who is actively pursuing me. He asks me out, spends time with me, and has introduced me to his family. Although I'm not ready to get serious, I feel like I'm being pursued. However the other 3 guys really call after midnight and ask if I'm available. Are you serious dude? Is it really that many available women where you can only deal with ones after midnight. And even more why do you keep calling me asking me out to your house after midnight and I consistently tell you no call me before midnight. So if that is the case why don't you realize that I want more than sex with you and if you haven't had any from me.

I don't know Zette maybe I'm off base here and maybe I'm not I just feel like I am now the one pursuing guys. We exchange numbers but if I want to go out on a date with them then I have to ask because if I don't then all they are going to do is call me after or around midnight. That's bullshit. Men don't know how to pursue anymore, how to woo, nor wine & dine. It's just a theory of mine. The ratio of men to woman has changed and Men have lost their swagger and have forgotten to pursue. Am I wrong?

~C

ps. and don't have a career you love because then you have no time for them and the only reason they call you that late, according to them, is because you were busy earlier in the evening with your career!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home