Tuesday, March 14, 2006

IT'S A WRAP!!!!!!!

It's definitely a wrap between me and (side bar - the dude we call Ronnie). Why do
I think it's a wrap? Well, okay I had a girl psychosis moment...where we got into a
small miscommunication and I blew it completely out of proportion then I tried to fix
it (side bar - why do girls' have psychosis moments where we take one thing that
happens and assume [make an ass out of ourselves] that it means something totally
different then next thing you know we're breaking up with a guy that we really like to
prove a point!
) Okay, so now you can guess what happened...I called myself giving
us some space and time to prove a point....he didn't respond to my antics and I took
it as he was just done then I really didn't know what to do...I called him a couple of
times (side bar - okay, so I panicked and I called him more than a couple of
times...more like 5 times BUT NOT IN A ROW just simultaneously!
) ...and he called
me back wondering what the hell had happened to me cause he didn't get any of the
previous messages cause he cell phone died....HAHAHAHA! But then....(side bar -
yeah there's a but then....
) he charged his phone read the messages while I was on
the phone (side bar - which was so humiliating) and then told me that I probably did
mess up and that he needs time to process what he is feeling and he'll get back at
me....SO LONG STORY SHORT...I NEED ALL OF YOU BLOGGER FRIENDS TO ANSWER THIS ONE QUESTION.....DID I FUCK UP?

4 Comments:

At 5:30 AM , Blogger Jarrod said...

I ain't really have that much help for you...at least not right now. Let me ponder on it for a minute. But I'm really mad that you are calling homeboy Ronnie. This ain't no Bell, Biv, Devoe Reunion.

 
At 5:02 PM , Blogger GreatWhyte said...

You're kidding??? Your homeboy got into the residency program there also? SMALL WORLD!! Thanks for the good advice... I'll try.

 
At 12:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! j&m tires porsche cayenne reversible rear cargo mat blue book value on cars Bextra umaxppc

 
At 10:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home