Friday, February 17, 2006

I Hate 2-14

I know I'm late but I hate Valentine's Day!!! Hate it! Not because I don't have a Valentine but because I think that someone should shower you with gifts all the time not just on one special day...V Day makes me think of that one song that the big guy (side bar - can't remember his name...oh wait Rueben!) who won American Idol sung...you know the song where he is constantly apologizing about missing out on things...he even goes on to apologize about missing V-Day on 02-14-03 ... well if the dude has to apologize for all of those things and then on top of that forget V-Day well then dammit you're just not that special! So why are you still with him? And another thing....while I'm on this moment why is it that on V-day every single last one of your Exes calls you to talk about why the two of you should not have broken up? Are they serious...Obviously at the time we weren't working out and today we still aren't working out! So why are you on my phone? I spent my V-Day thwarting calls from my Exes...trying not to make calls to the guys I actually like (didn't want to look vulnerable...because we all know that V-Day is the day that all guys think a chick is just vulnerable is she all on the phone with you while you're not hanging out with her...Obviously she doesn't have a Valentine) and most of all I was sick on V-Day so I overdosed towards the end of the night on 3 packets of Theraflu and 2 Alkeseltzer cold tablets and dreamed about raccoons all night! And lastly, is it just me or is it me...does V-Day make us girls look vulnerable when we call a dude who is not our Valentine?

By the way...had a great time last...hung out with 'the dude' I refuse to talk about him on here because lately every dude I've analyze on here has fallen apart in some way or another... so give me about a month...and I'll tell you all about him in March...just know that he is absolutely nice, sweet, funny, and my friends/family adore him and that's all for now!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM , Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

I hate valentines day with a passion. I haven't done anything in like 3 years and don't think I will anymore.. I just hate being forced to do something/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home