Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Why am I a 'Good Girl'?

Listening to: Usher "You Make Me Wanna"

This is the question I asked myself, 'why am I a good girl?'....So what the hell do I mean by that? I met a really nice guy the other day and we spoke on the phone a couple of times ... I was interested in him...but he's kind of dating someone...they've been dating for a while but they aren't in a relationship just dating...but out of respect for her I backed off like a 'good girl'. If this was about 3 or 4 years ago I wouldn't have given a fuck about her I would have went at him hard! But I've essentially developed a conscious...when he told me that he has been dating this one girl for a little while now I decided that in order to make sure that no bad karma comes to me...I should just back off and let them do them. I did ask him some important questions..."if you have been dating this person for almost a year and she's not your girlfriend but you feel some sort of way about her why are you still getting telephone numbers from other girls?" His answer, "because his boys said not to get caught" ... why do dudes always do that? They always tell their boys don't get caught up when the guy actually likes the girl and then you have the problem of him fucking up his situation cause of his boys. Well, basically, I told dude not to listen to his friends and to follow his heart, that is was great meeting him and pretty sure he is a very nice person, I just can't be his friend because I'm interested in him for real! With that said...I erased his telephone out of my phone book and got mad at myself...why? Because I'm a 'good girl' and I passed up something I wanted in order not to hurt someone's feelings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home