Monday, January 16, 2006

It's Official...

It's Official...I'm a year older...that's right I'm older than last year... Normally I have a really big bash and all but this year it was different...I didn't mind if people couldn't make it I understood. For the first time in my life my Birthday WASN'T THAT SPECIAL TO ME! Why? Well, I think I have finally realized that every year I'm going to get older. And yes, I understand that it's a special day and I should celebrate but why should I drag everyone else into debt by making them celebrate with me? So I had a small dinner at Benihana (small because of the snow) and then I went home all saked up (drunk). But in all it was cool and I thoroughly enjoyed myself! Couldn't have done anything better!

Ps. It's Also Official people...I like a 37 year old man! That's it and I said it! Now what? He's nice...really nice and funny and we have fun together... Most of the time we watch tv or we'll go out for drinks...He cooked me dinner a couple of nights in a row. Well...I just wanted to say that...I haven't pondered a future with him or anything...I'm am just going with the flow to see what happens next that's all. So just like you want to know what's up ... so do I...but you know I'll keep you posted! (wink, wink)

2 Comments:

At 7:53 AM , Blogger Jarrod said...

If this is the same 37 year old man I think you're talking about all I gotta say is...tell his daughter I'm sexy

 
At 3:49 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

Why would I do that haven't you heard she's gay now! And that's not his daughter!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home