Monday, January 23, 2006

Ok...so I'm It!!!!!

Thanks to my cousin I now have to answer some personal questions so here goes!

Four jobs I've had:
1. DYFS - yeah I said I work for the Social Services Department of the State of New Jersey, WHAT? WHO WANT IT?
2. KidsPeace - did psychological evaluations on new foster parents...isn't that crazy...letting a crazy person evaluate other people
3. looking cute and letting people pay for things...shit that's a job...I had to always have my hair and nails done to look like something...I mean I'd rahter be considered high maintenance...cause who wants to be considered low maintenance or no maintenance at all that means you ain't shit!
4. Fundraiser - for Univ. of Florida...yeah like they need more money..but I did raise approx. $5k for them

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Clueless...I mean ... I really wanted to be Stacy Dash's character in high school
2. He Got Game...I love Ray Allen
3. Willy Wonka...both new and old
4. and a new one so far...Memoirs of a Geisha

Four places I have lived:
1.Roselle, NJ (it's a small ass town but we gangsta as hell!!!! Come there talking the wrong stuff and you might get hurt!!)
2. Gainesville, FL...if you have never seen the ghetto of the south don't start!
3. Nassau, New Providence, the Bahamas...My grandfather was the minister of finance at one point and my father lives there so every summer I lived there
4. Elizabeth, NJ before I moved to Roselle...elementary school! What you know about live in Magnolia projects going to school #1? You ain't hard til you live in the Port like me...research E-port Posse then holla at the kid!

Four TV shows I Love:
1. Project Runway
2. Who's Wedding is it Anyway?
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Law & Order (any one of them)

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Does the Bahamas count? I mean I lived there but I was on vacation!
2. Jamacia...(shottas, shottas, shottas!!!!!!)
3. All Over FLA (Florida Shawty)
4. San Diego...it's was hot but the ocean was cold as hell! Someone said to me, "how the hell you go to California and not go in the ocean?" cause that shit is freezing! Plus I'm too cute for the beach i don't like sand or sea water...fish and people piss in the water who wants to swim in piss water...that's why I don't fuck with pools either...ok in reality I go to the beach or pool to look cute but let a nigga push me in there...man there may be a gun fight afterwards!

Four favorite foods:
1. Nana's Black Eye Peas
2. Any type of seafood!
3. Peaches' desserts
4. gourmet fast food...not McDonalds but like Chipolte

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Nassau
2. Anguilla
3. South of Greece
4. My bed!!!!!!!

Four Web sites I visit daily:
1. facebook
2. Commerce Bank Online
3. Rutgers.edu
4. blogger.com


Four bloggers who are now IT!
1. Sheezy (the funniest!!)
2. Diana (probably the best ever)
3. Walter (kind of predictable but still good to read)
4. Marchello....(I really think Marchello's would be so off the chain!!!!)

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

I'm working on it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home