Thursday, October 27, 2005

I'm Back!!!!!

So I was gone for a minute due to some issues I was taking care of... Ambiguous right? Okay, so here it is and here is how it went...

*Phone Ringing*
"Yo" ~him
"Who is this?" ~me
"Who is this?"
"Where's M?"
"Yo is this C? Yo M got cuffed last night!"
"Who is this, I don't know this M dude! How did you get his phone?"
first rule when dealing with a trap star...YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!!!
"Yo this is his cousin and I'm picking his stuff up from the station."
"How did that happen?"
"Yo I don't know, but his bail is $100 K...He told me to ask you if you got anything on it."
silence from me
"What do you mean what do I have on it? I don't have anything on sh*t! I don't have any money."
"Yo well I'm gonna get at these spots to get him out you should make some calls and see what you can do!"
thinking in my head...who the hell am I?...what calls can I make?
"Alright get at me when you get something together, I already have 7k all we need is 3k more."
thinking in my head...we? where the hell did WE come from?...is it b/c I'm his main chick now all of a sudden I'm apart of this family thing?
"Alright C?"
"Okay, I'll call you back, I'll see what I can do."
I roll over and go back to sleep

He did get out that night but no real help to me...essentially he was let go...I don't know why but I think they are building a fed situation from him... So I'm back right, so here it is.... I think I have finally out grown my need to chase the bad boy...I think I'm ready for the real...but where are they? I have met some real character dudes out there but most of the time guys what the perfect picture. What I mean by that is that they want everything straight in their life before they come at you on some relationship stuff. So they want to be stable in their career, happy with their car, life, and etc before they bring you in to it. While women just want to share their life experiences with someone special in their life! So what is a girl suppose to do? Wait for dude to get ready for her? And what happens is dude is ready and then you're not ready for him at that time? Well, I met this guy again. I say again because I knew him briefly in high school but I wasn't that close to him...Anyway, we'll see how this goes but long story short, is he really ready? Or is this just a trial run before the real thing?

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM , Blogger T Dot said...

Dang, you just left old dude out in the gutter. Ah well. He got over it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home