Wednesday, September 21, 2005

RIP My Cell Phone


Last night I had a very tragic situation...after coming home from doing a ride by on someone's house with my girl Tee I used the bathroom (as normal when you come in the house). Well when I was walking out of the bathroom door I don't know what happened but my phone fell in the toilet as the toilet was flushing. I had to turn around and pull it out (disgusting I know) but now my phone only vibrates...that's it!!! Doesn't turn on, doesn't ring, just vibrates! I have lost a lot of contacts...can we please take a moment for my cell phone...I'll be back in the game by Saturday hopefully! I truly believe that whenever you do something bad it comes back to you in the form of your most prized possession being hurt!

2 Comments:

At 3:14 AM , Blogger T Dot said...

How random is it that you dropped your cell in the toilet? Even worse is that you picked it out and used it. Ew. :-( I'm glad you packed it up and got a new one. I don't want you to get a rash or something from having bodily fluids on your face all day. :-)

 
At 3:06 PM , Blogger Lady D said...

lol!!! I'm guilty of the crime. I understand about losing your phone and I can relate. Getting it out of the toilet must have been disgusting!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home