Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Inspired by Straight From the Streets


A blogger friend of mine Talia always does this bi-weekly blog called Straights from the Streets...well inspired by the things I see on my random trips to the hood for work and/or random I decided to write a few.

Saturday around 4:30a...I was walking down 25th in the City with my girls after the club...see Never Again!!!!! I was walking ahead of the pack and drunk dialing (side bar - friends should not dial drunk!!! I mean I called my ex and told him I loved him! Come on someone could have stopped me from doing that!) Anyway, so I'm walking on the phone and I look to my left there is a homeless guy. Normally I don't pay atttention to the homeless but this one was special...how so? Because he had his Johnson out!!!! Yes, his salong was out! I started laughing in his face then after he said what he said I screamed and ran....well what did he say? I qoute, "I'm just a freak trying to swallow my own cum!" WTF!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday around 10:30a...I was driving to work late as hell and I took a short cut through the hood. While near the projects (shouts to Newark, NJ) there was this lady who decides to cross the street in front of my car during a green light. Well, the crazy thing was that she had on (in 80degree weather) a pink suede jacket with pink fur around the trim, white tube socks, flip flops, orange shorts, and a black tank top! WTF!!!!! Why do people walk around like that! And to make it worst this guy screams out where you going and she turned around and said, "Work Bitch!"

Some time ago, my girl L and I were driving down the highway to NY for what I don't remember but it was early in the day. We stop at a light in the hood (why the hell does the hood always have the crazy sights? Anyway, we look to the right and there is a lady about late 30s wearing black and hot pink sneakers, black spandex shorts (remember those?), hot pink mini pleat skirt, black tank top, and hot pink hair bows. That wasn't the crazy thing, the crazy thing was she was standing stuck on stupid. She was staring off in the distance away from the car with her mouth wide the hell open like she was trying to hear something from someone way down the street. She stood there for what seemed liek forever...we looked up and down the street but didn't see anyone. While she was standing there like that she dug up her butt, then scratched the front, then picked her nose. After all of that I almost passed out cause I was laughing so hard at her I didn't think I could take anymore until she seemed to have snapped out of her trace and took off in the opposite direction! All I have to say is that everyone should, Say No to Drugs!!!




4 Comments:

At 5:54 PM , Blogger T Dot said...

Pure comedy. The ghetto always has the best sights because, well, the people there are GHETTO!

 
At 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Media reacts to 'passionate' Bush
BBC News, Washington Commentators from across the political spectrum are drawing different conclusions from President Bush's latest speech in which he defended his Iraq strategy and called for patience.
Great bolg, Iwill defentely bookmark. I have a site with health related stuff. If you are interested in health information.

 
At 10:40 AM , Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

oh by the way, drunk dialing is never a good look

 
At 2:54 PM , Blogger Lady D said...

Drunk dialing is the worse. You just hope it was a dream when you wake up the next morning.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home