Thursday, September 29, 2005

No More Marriage

This year alone over 10 of my closest 25 friends have gotten or are getting married and I am officially protesting it! I have been a bridesmaid or wedding attendant at least 3 times and I can't take it anymore. I am very happy for each one of them but I just feel like I am loosing my friends. To me friends aren't friends they are family you can call on at any time you may need them. Well, with my friends getting married I feel like I can't call on them anymore because their spouse may not understand... there are some exceptions (friends who are marrying friends) but still I'm loosing my roll dawgs! My drinking buddies, all of the debauchery we use to get in to will no longer be the same it will just be a PG-13 version of life. Who wants that? Not I! So I vow (even though I have said for so long that I'm not getting married) that if I should get married nothing will change except for the fact that I go home to my husband at night...which in fact is nothing new just like when Unbreakable use to stay with me...but I will still hang out with my girls, go out, drink, and carry on like a fool! I think I'm protesting this the most because my childhood (friends since we were 9) friend got married and her husband moved her away which broke up our childhood click...(side bar, have to finish this later because my eyes are too teary)... ok I'm back but I've decided I'm done...plus I have to go fix something one of the pink toes did here at work!

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Blogger Jarrod said...

I feel you on that marriage thing. I can see it definently breaking up a tight group of friends. But since I know none of my friends are getting married (you know the squad), I have no worries.

 
At 9:25 AM , Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

Well at least your friends are getting my married all of mine are having babies! I think I'm the last one out of my click that don't already have a kid or one on the way

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home