Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Not My Back-up Plan!!!!!!


Do you have a back up plan? Like the one dude you would marry if all else fails and you know that this is the person you fall back on if your first choice is taken? Well I do! Or at least I did! What had happened was (side bar, that's how you know it's about to be a negroidian story or like Wendy Williams says a splaboo story) I contacted my back-up plan and come to find out he has a girlfriend! I can't even begin to tell you how upset I was...still am...still will be...and won't let it go, why? Cause that was my back up plan! No, he didn't know but he knows now! So what do I do? I don't know, but he is my back up and I'm not going anywhere so it's either her or me. Right now though it is looking like it ain't neither of us...he arguing with her, I'm whining because he won't spend time with me, and most of all he looks like he is about to bail on all of us. So this is how I found out...I called just to check on him and he was like he couldn't talk at the time...what the hell is he talking about he always talks to me anytime of the day...I was like WTF? Then he hung up the phone..he called back and was like oh my girl was around. "What girl? Who girl?" "My girl." "When did that happen?" "What you mad? It happened after you started chasing that dude that move weight out by you!" I damn near fell off the bed after he said that! F you!~I wanted to say that but didn't but I did say, "But um, who is she? And what she be about?" Long convo cut short, she's not right for him, atleast that's what I think. Not saying that I am perfect for him but if I wasn't in some way god for him then I wouldn't call him my back up plan. I'm so jealous ... I'm a grown woman and I have to admit that...I don't want him to have a girlfriend I want him to wait for me until I'm ready to deploy my back up plan! I know look at me with my selfish a**! Anyway, do you have a back up? Or have you ever thought of having a back up? Maybe you should, let's just say that your first choice doesn't have you in mind for his first choice....don't cry go to the back up that's what he is there for.

4 Comments:

At 3:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Citizens' Eye launches today
An even stronger relationship with your community newspaper begins today. The Durham Region Media Group is launching Citizens' Eye, a new source of information in print and online detailing the experiences of ...
Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
I have a wedding dress site/blog. It pretty much covers wedding dress and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

 
At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is selfish, if you always looking to your back up or even defining a back up, you aint putting enough attention and effort to who you with, so you deserved to back all the way up, to in your case the crazy house. You're a child of God, no? Not to judge but you shouldn't be dealing with a cat you aren't equally yoked with anyway (moving weight). Who knows I am sure you will make it logical in your crazy lil head.
- You already know

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger cherry's kid said...

You already know,
I don't think I was that clear with every...first we all know that I am spiritual just choose not to follow everything which is my own character flaw! Anyway, I have no one to look forward to now because there is no one in my life that's way I fell back...and I understand it's selfish...and you are judging! Thou shall not judge! But it is what it is!

 
At 4:45 PM , Blogger Jarrod said...

Having a back up plan in my eyes means you don't think you're going to succeed. That's just me and my stubborn personality.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home