Monday, September 12, 2005

Old Crazy vs. New Crazy


I was talking to my girl Q the other day while I was at Crazy's house (side bar - who is Crazy? that's the 'Army Guy', yeah he's back). Anyway, so I was there and we were talking and we were thinking about ourselves...here we are girls who are doing stuff with their lives; in grad school, working full time, taking care of life, no kids, no drama yet for some reason no dudes seem to be doing that themselves. There are some who are like that but they are all in relationships themselves. So what do you do? You deal with the craziness now. So let's talk about Crazy, he had an issue but instead of clinging onto the one thing that was consistent in his life he pushed me away...crazy! Q's dude is just really, really, really, really, really crazy...he's so crazy he's borderline mentally retarded. By why leave? We know what we're worth, that's not the problem, the problem is why leave them when we know their craziness, we know what sets them off, what doesn't and we know how to deal with their craziness. So why leave and have to learn a whole new crazy? These are my statistics on the crazy: 50% of men (black men) are locked up, 30% are gay, 5% are in good non-cheating relationships, 10% are in cheating relationships, and the last 10% are crazy! So what are you stuck with? If you can do the math...you're stuck with crazy! I'd rather deal with old crazy because I know him than have learn a whole new crazy. And I think a lot of my homegirls understand that because so many of them are still with their old crazies from college. Sucks but that's my love life!

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM , Blogger Walt said...

This true, but girls are crazy too. Did you ever stop to think how crazy YOU are...I mean really stop and think about it. Life is strange that way, you look and look and look at other people, but what you are seeing is yourself in other people. But we are so CRAZY we think if we do it its different. Get your CRAZY game down and be happy with yourself, you don't need nobody but GOD, by whom you may neglect per your other entry for the right CRAZY guy....wow.

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Jarrod said...

yo...you are great! SHe ain't tryint to play me...that's my people. But I'm glad to know you got my back like that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home