Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Never Again!!!!!

So this past Saturday my friend had her birthday party at a club that a famous person owns in NYC. I'm leaving names and places out because I don't think certain things should be revisited. Let's just speak a little about it...so there was us (8 attractive young women) in the back VIP room with just random football, baseball, and other celebrities...mainly male. Long story short we got it popping in the back room but like I said some things don't need to be revisited. A couple of us had our first and a couple of us continued to do what we normally do in the back of the VIP room! I can't talk anymore about it because it may become too incriminating for certain people...let's just say we was dropping it like it was hot with some goose in one hand and the chief in the other!!!!!! But most of all I know that after we all recovered we all decided it probably won't ever happen again!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

Thanks for elaborating on your story

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home