Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I Hate Driving


I literally hate driving but I do drive all the time because other people (in my mind) can't drive. I only trust a couple of people driving me places my friends V, Q, Tish, Ruth, Nicole, my Mom, my ex from the nation's #1 thugged out city Camden, and that's it! No one else not, even my father. My mom doesn't even trust him driving...not that he drives bad he just drives ignorantly. He got into the intersection one time and the light was yellow (by the way going only 15 mph) and then was like oh I should stop...so he stopped!!! A truck was aiming for them fast as hell, my mom had to shout on his ass, "Move the m*thaf*cking car now before we die!!" He did but he was scared of my mom for a little bit after that. You know old people.

Anyway, this is what happened after I went down South Jersey to see Camden (side bar - not the city, my ex... NO ONE IN JERSEY GOES TO CAMDEN UNLESS THEY WANT TO GET SHOT, KILLED, STABBED, OR CARJACKED ON PURPOSE!) Anyway, on my way back I was on the NJ Turnpike, when I got to exit 5 this Jeep Cherokee with VA plates got in the middle lane next to me. I was going about 80 mph (which is way over the speed limit of 65 mph) I decided I wanted to be in the middle lane so I sped up to about 90 to go in front of the Jeep when he matched my speed to make sure I couldn't get over. I was confused. So I fell back to about 70 mph to go behind him when he matched my speed again and stopped me. So I was like okay n*gga I'm sick stop playing around. Then he moved over to the far right which gave me the chance to take over the middle lane (**while saying that make the swoop down noise like a hawk snatching a rat** "ah aaah!"). Anyway, next I wanted to take over the right lane because the turnpike was about to split. For those who don't know in NJ the turnpike splits at exit 8A in NJ trucks/trackertrailers are not allowed (by law) to ride on certain highways with cars (ie, turnpike, parkway, etc). So I wanted to go on the truck side because there is always less traffic. This n*gga wouldn't let me do it! He played that driving game with me from exit 5 to exit 13 (once again there are about 10 miles between each exit until you get to exit 11). Even after this n*gga was on the car side of the turnpike and I was on the truck side he still played this game with me and we were physically separated by a median!!

"Yo, I'm from Jersey. I curse... a lot! I say son, yo, and B...a lot! It's also a sub, not a hero or a hoagie! The diner is a natural end to a good night out not the parking lot! The home of Club Music, North Face fanny packs/bags, dreads, and Gores (to name a few). I know how to drive... and tailgate. NYC is 'THE CITY'! I sure as hell don't pump my own gas...Akmad the gas attendant does it for me! I know what real pizza tastes like-& I know that getting a pie means pizza, not apple or cherry. All parties end with a fight! I don't go to the beach-I go down the shore. I judge people by what exit they live off the parkway or turnpike (ghetto, hood, suburban, or white trash). I know 65mph really means 80mph. When someone cuts me off, they get the horn and the finger & expect it. I don't wear red or blue cuz I know being caught in the wrong hood with those colors on WILL GET U SHOT!!!! I'm from JERSEY and I f*ckin love this place!!!"

4 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to have the oportunity to retire early and enjoy life, start reading this genuine report on how to make millions.

The information is time sensitive. So act quickly. A moneyback guarantee is offered though clickbank.

You have nothing to loose, so Yes - I'd like to know how to make Millions

This is an investment, not another affiliate program.

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

it's gonna be alright.. Wow I didn't know Ahmed pumps gas too.. I just thought he owned the gas station and sat behind the plexiglass

 
At 4:38 AM , Blogger ahleks said...

Just thought I would stop by and drop you a comment...you left me one a little while ago. Anyhoo, you have a good blog here ... your 100 list was pretty good, I'm surprised it didn't get any more comments than it did. Keep it up!

 
At 5:31 PM , Blogger T Dot said...

You think that driver was bad - come to Virginia.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home