Sunday, September 11, 2005

Back To the Future....


So the supposed man of my future from my blog "Am I A Geek"...I hung out with him tonight, for a brief moment but it was great. He is so Sincere (yeah that's actually his name or nickname I should say). But on the real he is sincere! He lives in the hood and I'm so suburban (side bar - why do girls like me like these really hood dudes?) and he warned me. He said when you turn down the block don't get scared it looks like something that walked out of the Wire on a bad night. Anyway, we sat on the stoop and talked for a little bit. I asked how his life was growing up, he said it was straight, said his father wasn't around too much because he was incarcerated but he doesn't resent him for it. That was real for him to say that...he was just real sincere, and cute, and smart... Well, what's the point? The point is that there has to be something wrong with him! There just has to be...there are no more normal black men, none! They are all bi, married, have 10 kids, some type of disease, or no job! Something has to be wrong! I asked, he said nothing he said he was normal, then we parted...funny how when you really want to know something the subject always changes or the night ends. My night ended with me wondering, what the f*ck is wrong with him?

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM , Blogger Jarrod said...

Why do ya'll women always try to find out what's a guy's angle. Maybe he's nice to you because he likes you. Some of us are actual people, we're just looking for normal people like you women are.

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger T Dot said...

No, Jarrod. There's always a catch. Always. And stop trying to front like you're normal. You're not. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home