Sunday, April 30, 2006

Things to Remember

I'm slowly going through a self-realization...and those who really know me have actually recognized it...at first I wasn't ready to admit it but over time I've come to recognize that I'm changing...growing up and understanding who I am...Since 19y/o I was comfortable with my body but now I'm just becoming comfortable with my body and my mind and how they work together! I'm becoming me...with that over the past couple of years since I've turned 21 I've gone by some ground rules in life...I say these life lessons over and over to myself everyday and I decided I should share some with you...maybe they can help you with life as well!

The END justifies the MEANS

Give it your all no matter what!

You can't function without music ... life flows to music you just can't hear it

What are your billable hours! (always have inside jokes)

By ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Don't quit, quitting never completes or comes to an end once you started

Ask what you NEED to know not what you WANT to know

Don't get mad over things you can't control you can only change the things you can control...all that other stuff is just circumstantial for now

I'm too old to settle for things I don't really want

Game faces get you everywhere in life

Stick to the plan and everything will be fine, but remember the plan is always subject to change

2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

 
At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.voluntary-mediacl-malpractice-mediation.info/Vinyl-for-plotters.html Motorola 2way radio fbi earbud headset 2003 chevrolet trailblazer belt

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home