Monday, January 09, 2006

I Lost My Pocketbook on the Turnpike!!!

That's right...I lost my pocketbook on the turnpike...so I guess I have to start from the beginning...My friend Tee and I went to this lounge in central Jersey....we were partying there...Drunk as hell by the time we left. When we got there we had to stand on line...which by the wya we have never done in Jersey...EVER! I have never stood on line in Jersey! But I digress! We get in and all of a sudden Tee meets this guy right away and he pays for everything, when I say everything he pays for all of our drinks for the rest of the night. I saw an old co-worker and he paid for my drinks for the rest of the night as well. So needless to say we over drunk what we should have had in the first place. At the end of night...we leave cause this 40 y/o dude was following us trying to holla at one of us it didn't matter who cause neither one of us was interested. We leave the lounge get in the car and laugh the whole way to the turnpike about how people just paid for everything, I pay the toll and keep it moving. We have pee so bad so we're racing home. We get to the crib and guess what my bag is missing. I start to loose it...I'm calling the lounge cancelling credit cards...etc..then we drive back to the lounge they don't have the bag...we go back thru the turnpike toll and Tee goes...didn't you open the door to pay the toll cause your arms are too short? That's right I'm officially too short to pay the turnpike toll so I have to open the door to reach the turnpike worker! But her comment made me think what if it fell out then? So we back up across 6 lanes of traffic looking for my bag. Then I get out and run down the the turnpike to the little turnpike office...The officer inside called a couple of the turnpike workers one guy found it! Nothing missing, nothing broken...needless to say I now know I need EZ-Pass!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM , Blogger ***Shar*** said...

Charisse that was hilarious!!!!! now i will think twice when i go thru the turnpike tolls cuz im too short and have to open the door too!!! i can't believe that happened!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home