Wednesday, January 11, 2006

He's Old Enough to be your FATHER!!!

So my Birthday is coming up ... (sidebar-why do people always capitalize the word birthday when they are talking about theirs' ... as if their birthday is more important than someone else's?)... so it's coming and I'm getting older...not that damn older but old enough to say, "you're how old...lil nicca get out of my face" but still not that damn old. And I had a troubling situation...a 37 year old man tried to get at me recently. (dictionary - get at me - v. - the processing of talking to someone in hopes of gaining their telephone number) Anyway, it worked...I know I know like the title says he's old enough to be my father...but what does that say about our culture today when a 37 year old man is old enough to have a 23 year old daughter? And what is really wrong with a 37 year old man...he's not on geriactrics...he has all his teeth, good benefits, good job, nice house, emotionally stable...I mean really now that you think about it what is truly wrong with a 37 year old man? So after two nights of contemplating the situation and realizing that not that many guys over the age of 21 (side bar- I'm 2 years older than a 21 year old, 7 years older if we're only talking mentally) try to get at me anyway...So...So what if he's old enough to be my damn daddy! Shit my real daddy is old enough to be his daddy! (side bar - my dad is 66...one time for the young and sexies (20 - somethings) with the old ass parents!) So I'm going to go out on a limb and will actually try and date Father Time!

ps. My 39 year old cousin told me something important the other day..."once you pass the age of 26 a 15 year age gap doesn't mean a damn thing"...

1 Comments:

At 10:48 AM , Blogger T Dot said...

Only old people say a 15 year difference doesn't matter. When you were 15, this dude was 30. You need to detail what ya'll date was like (if ya'll go on one) - cuz that'll be hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home