Friday, September 09, 2005

Am I A Geek?


This is going to be really short but am I a geek? This fine a** guy called me last night and I couldn't even hold a conversation with him because I was too focused on the topic of my term paper for my grad class I'm taking...He was asking about me and my day and every other sentence I said, "hunh?" Finally, karma helped me out by my phone loosing reception...thanks karma! I was sounding dumb, but am I a geek because I wasn't really interested in the dude on the phone? Am I geek because I refused to call him back but I texted him and told him I'll talk to him today and that I had to go last night? Am I a geek because I could have potentially messed something up with my future husband and/or etc? Naw....just focused on that paper! Because with that masters...

"Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis
When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this
50 inch screen, money green leather sofa
Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur
Phone bill about two G's flat
No need to worry, my accountant handles that
And my whole crew is loungin'
Celebratin' every day, no more public housin'
Thinkin' back on my one-room shack
Now my mom pimps a Ac' with minks on her back
And she loves to show me off, of course
Smiles every time my face is up in The Source
We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us
No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us
Birthdays was the worst days
Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay
Uh, damn right I like the life I live
'Cause I went from negative to positive And it's all... "

2 Comments:

At 2:49 PM , Blogger Zeezy4Sheezy said...

you're just focused... you would only be a geek if you told him I was reading Dungeons and Dragons on a Friday Night and could not be disturbed

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger T Dot said...

I concur with zeezy4sheezy - plus, if he's really your future husband, one dropped call won't scare him away.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home