Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Randomness in ATL


I've never understood why dudes who clearly know they are not on your level holla at you with the lamest line ever! So this weekend I jetsetted to ATL to hang out with my girl Sol and for the life of me still can't understand dude from the elevator. So check it out Saturday night we decide let's go to the club we get in the elevator and there are two dudes in there already. They looked old enough to be our older brothers or really young a** fathers so we made no eye contact. Dude looks at my tatoos and goes "oh I see you got some ink on your shoulder" and I stated, "yeah!" He then proceeds to instult me and say, "and a chip as well." I said, "no beef just real talk I do." Then dude said the weirdest thing, he said, "Where are you from?" but before I could answer he next statement left me speechless, "You from that NO". Dictionary - NO - noun, place, New Orleans. All I could really do was look at him and in a faint voice I said "no, NY". But honestly let's think about it...if I was an evacuee from NO would I really be going to the club when my house and car could possibly be floating away now? Sorry but that's real talk, would I?

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM , Blogger Walt said...

You are random...certifiable too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home