Sunday, August 28, 2005

Keisha is Calling vs. My Sleep

I hate talking phones.... Sounds stupid right, no for real, for real I do...You know those phones that you can program to say stuff when someone calls so the phone rings but it doesn't. The actual ring sounds like this, "_______ is calling," where the phone is talking to you. Anyway, so my bad boy decides him and his boys are going to go to the strip club last night, which I don't care about cause I'll go to the strip club too, yes the one with female strippers...sh*t where do you think all of the single, straight men are? Anyway, so it's like 1am and I guess he was drunk enough and had seen enough ass that he wanted to go home...so he calls me cause he can't drive himself and his boys home. Of course, I go get him and his boys they are so drunk. He wasn't that drunk but his boys were loose! They were screaming out the windows at girls, laughing and sh*t just funny with it. I take them all back to his place where they start drinking again, I left them in the living room and went to sleep. I don't know what time it was that he got in the bed but about an hour and a half later his phone starts ringing. That didn't bother me because we aren't dating exclusively, we're just kicking it. Anyway, this is when the wrestling match of Keisha is Calling vs. My Sleep happened! Round 1 - Both fighters are in their corners their coaches are talking to them and they are ready to do what they have to do and the bell goes off! Keisha comes out swinging calling around 2:30am and lets the phone ring back to back three times in a row. And Cherry's Kid wakes up, grumpy from the volume of the phone screaming "Keisha's Calling" several times in a row...Cherry's Kid tries to roll away from the punches of volume but they keep pushing her back. Round 2 - Keisha calls again 5 minutes later letting the phone ring and calling 6 times in a row this time back to back...Cherry's Kid tries to wake up the main judge (my bad boy) who is off in LaLa Land! The judge who doesn't seem to hear anything just rolls over facing the wall. Cherry's Kid is taking the beating of her life right now, but all she can think of is that damn Keisha must really be fiending! Round 3 - Keisha calls back again this time letting the phone ring 5 times in a row and that is it! Cherry's Kid is on her feet now, she shakes the sh*t out of the main judge to let him know that Keisha was now fighting dirty and she wasn't going to take it anymore! The main judge realizes that his fighters are no longer following regulations and things may backfire if he doesn't intervene now! Finally, the fight is over, Keisha stopped calling and Cherry's Kid can go back to sleep! F*ck, I was always told if it's 3am and you're not at the house with him almost every night then you're not the main chick. Most of the time, I'm at the house so I know or at least I assume I am the main chick she is just the sub. Anyway, this prize fighter has to go clean her sneakers and pick out her clothes for the post match press conference tomorrow bka work!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM , Blogger Ddot the King said...

interesting...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home